- Broome County CYO is accepting new teams into the league.
- Players and cheerleaders looking to participate in league should call a local Catholic Parish.
- Basketball teams are at the grammar, junior varsity, and varsity levels.
- Cheerleading teams are at the pee wee (gr 1-5) and grammar (gr 6-9) level.
Welcome to the home of
Broome County CYO
WELCOME TO THE NEW FACE OF BCCYO!
On behalf of the 2018-2019 season staff, we welcome you to this site and encourage all Moderators, Coaches, Athletes, Parents and Fans to become active participants in this long standing positive program for our youth.
Deacon Tom Harley - Director
Tara Connelly - Basketball Coordinator
Julie Conroy - Cheerleading Coordinator
John Paulin - Marketing Coordinator
Bill Berg/Brian Cartie - Executive Panel
1. To encourage fairness, compassion, honesty and cooperation through recreational activities;
2. To encourage a respect for authority and a respect for the dignity of others;
3. To encourage sportsmanship and self-control in the face of adversity;
4. Principles of fair play and sportsmanship govern all games, practices, and scrimmages;
5. Promote competitiveness with the idea that playing and learning is more important than winning – at all levels.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of BCCYO is to provide the highest quality programs to our young people. We are committed to provide these programs based on integrity, fair play and the right of all individuals to participate. We view our responsibility as extending far beyond the mere teaching of athletic skills. Our programs offer the opportunity to develop moral standards in all of our young people.
The administration and staff of BCCYO will do everything in our power to act in the best interest of our participants and our programs. BCCYO has the final authority to make all decisions regarding player eligibility and rules and regulations.
"The Catholic Youth Organization strives to develop values and strength of character in tomorrow’s leaders through spiritually based athletic, cultural and volunteer activities."
|CYO Home Page|