- Thanks for your interest in the Beeville Youth Soccer Organization!
- Questions? Comments? Concerns? contact us at email@example.com...we'd love to hear from you!
BYSO will be having meetings on First Tuesday of every month @ Republik BBQ at 6:30.
In need of more volunteers!!!!! Help spread the word, please!!
We’d love to see as many of you there as possible!
Follow us on facebook CLICK FACEBOOK HERE
If you know someone who would like to become a referee, send inquiry to Sarah Ramon at sdziuk-ramon@STX.rr.com
SPRING 2020 REGISTRATION INFO.
Please refer to this page for registration information. If you have further registration questions or concerns, please address them by email with the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register online, please go HERE.
Venue for Spring Registration will
Monday - Friday
8:30AM - 6:00PM
Schulz & Wroten Pharmacy
122 N. Washington St., Beeville TX
All registration WILL CLOSE on February 7, 2020 at 11:59PM.
Please be sure to register your player before these dates. If you have any difficulty at all,
please e-mail email@example.com.
SPRING 2020 REGISTRATION FEES:
|Playing Level||New Players|
|5U - 10U (born 2010 - 2015)||$60|
|Recreational U11 - U12 (born 2008 - 2009)||$90|
|Competitive U11 - U18||contact us|
- All players must provide a copy of their birth certificate.
- The player has to be born in 2015 to be eligible to play in Spring 2020. Exceptions cannot be made due to insurance guidelines/requirements.
- Late registration will start 02/08/2020 at 12:00 a.m. and will be assessed a $25 late fee. Late players will be randomly assigned to teams as space allows.
- Late registration will be handled on a first come, first served basis by email only. For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your players name and DOB. PLEASE BE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR PLAYER DURING THE DATE LISTED.
Coaches & Parent Information
A Few Guidelines for a Positive and Safe Season
-Your child must wear shin guards for all practices and games or they will not be allowed to participate. This is a STYSA rule and for their own protection. No jewelry or metal hair clips on game days please.
-Please notify your coach if your child will be missing practice or a game.
-Please be courteous to the referees and coaches during games. The referees are typically children who are learning, so please be patient and kind. Verbal abuse will not be tolerated. Abuse of BYSO referees or coaches will result in removal from the fields.
-The club will contact your child’s coach if games have been cancelled due to rain. Typically, if the rain is not heavy and there is no lightening, games will continue as scheduled. The club also has a Facebook page that you can check for game cancellations, updates and announcements. Search on Facebook for Bee Youth Soccer Organization (BYSO)
Ball Size Chart
|Age Division||Ball Size|
|U5, U6, U8
U10, U11, U12
U13 and Above
|Beeville Soccer Complex|
|Bill Witt - FC Padre Soccer Complex|
|Kleberg County Park (Kingsville)|
|Manuel Salinas Park (Express Dynamo)|
|SPRING 2020 REGISTRATION INFO.|
|BYSO Code of Conduct|
|25 Things a young soccer player should know and learn|
|Visit our Fan Shop|