- ....Think Softball....Love Softball....Live Softball....
REGISTRATION FOR FALL SOFTBALL IS CLOSED.
Email BethelCTSoftball@gmail.com with any questions.
Please like the BSA Facebook Page for updates:
2018 Fall Softball Season Information
- July 24 - August 30
Registration Late Fee and Wait List
- After August 30, a $20 late fee applies
- Registration late fees cover rush charges and extra shipping for expedited uniform orders
- Late sign ups are subject to a waiting list
- Players will be placed on teams on a first come, first serve basis as registrations are received.
- If the final registrations received are not enough to form a full team, the final sign-ups received will be placed on a waiting list. If we do not have enough for another full team, money will be refunded.
- $75 per player
- $100 max per family
- After August 30, $95 per player/$140 family max
- September 8 - October 21
- Practices and games will be weekdays and weekends (Saturdays and some Sundays)
- No more than 3 days per week
- There will be out of town games
- Out of town games are limited to local towns (Newtown, New Fairfield, Brookfield, Danbury, Southbury, etc.)
WestConn Softball Clinic
- Included with registration fees is the WestConn softball clinic
- Players will receive clinic style instruction from WestConn players and coaches
- Clinic will be one Wednesday night per week for five weeks during the season
- Clinic dates: 9/19, 9/26, 10/3, 10/10, 10/17
- Clinic will be held at Freebairn Field, 600pm - 800pm
- Age Groups and Divisions will be determined after all registrations are received.
- The expectation is to have the following Divisions:
- Tee Ball/6u League (PreK4-1st grade)
- 8u (2-3 grade)
- 10u (4-5 grade)
- 12u (6-7 grade)
- 14u (8-9+ grade)
- Divisions will be primarily based upon your child's age as of December 31, 2018
- We will make every effort to keep players of the same school grade in the same Division
- We will evaluate players "playing up or playing down" on a case by case basis and make a determination based on the best solution.
- All skill levels and playing abilities are welcome. Bethel Softball is an instructional centered league
- BSA will provide team uniform shirt and matching socks
- Uniform shirt sizing information:
- The uniform shirt is Badger Sports B-Core V-NeckTee. Style # 2162 (Girls' sizes)/4162 (Women's sizes)
- When in doubt, order the next size up.
- Links to manufacturer website for more sizing information:
- Players must be in full uniform for each game (gray softball pants, team shirt, team socks, cleats)
- Please refer to the chart below for equipment information
Bethel Softball Spirit Wear and Apparel
- BSA is planning to make Bethel Softball spirit wear and apparel available for purchase through an online store
- All coaches will need to complete a background check through Bethel Park and Recreation
- All coaches will be required to register with NYSCA
- And, if you would like to get involved and volunteer with BSA, let us know that too! We are always in need of volunteers.
- Note: There are other volunteer positions available besides coaching. No softball knowledge required!
- If you are interested in being a BSA sponsor, please email BethelCTsoftball@gmail.com
Questions? Email BethelCTSoftball@gmail.com
Like the BSA Facebook Page for updates: