- ENJOY THE SEASON- HAVE FUN!!!
- GOD BLESS AMERICA
- GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP RULES!
- LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Saint Leo the Great BGL INFORMATION
Please visit our new website for information on our upcoming season and to register for the league.
GYM SAFETY AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ!!!!!
FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL PLAYERS AND SPECTATORS, WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES/GUIDELINES DURING THE SEASON:
- PLEASE CLEAR THE COURT IMMEDIATLEY AFTER YOUR GAME IS COMPLETED TO ALLOW THE NEXT GAME TO BEGIN PROMPTLY.
- NO food is permitted in the AAC.
- Please remove all water bottles, coffee cups etc. from the bleachers after your game is completed and deposit them in the trash cans/recycling bins when leaving the gym.
- NO ONE is permitted on the STAGE while BGL is in session.
- Please do not leave your children unattended in the AAC, restrooms or surrounding areas.
- Please do not park in the spaces in front of the AAC as these spots are reserved for visitors of the Parish Center. All BGL participants must park in the Main Parking Lot adjacent to the AAC.
- Please DO NOT allow your children to bring basketballs in to the gym. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! Sooner or later these balls will roll onto the court during play and someone will get hurt. Please leave all basketballs at home!
- All spectators must watch the games from the bleachers across from the teams. Please do not allow siblings, parents, friends etc. to sit behind the team while the games are being played.
- Please note that the speed limit in the parking lots is 5 MPH.
- Access to the AAC is via the front doors only. The side doors are for emergency use only and must remain closed at all times.
Thank you for your cooperation. Best of Luck this Season!