- ENJOY THE SEASON- HAVE FUN!!!
- GOD BLESS AMERICA
- GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP RULES!
- LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Saint Leo the Great BGL INFORMATION
Boys 7th/8th grade
5:30 – 6:20 pm
6:20 – 7:10 pm
7:10 – 8:00 pm
8:00 – 8:50 pm
Boys 1st/2nd grade
7:00 – 7:50 am
7:50 – 8:40 am
Girls 1st/2nd grade
8:40 – 9:30 am
Girls 3rd/4th / 5th grade
9:40 – 10:30 am
10:30 – 11:20 am
11:20 am– 12:10 pm
Girls 6th/7th/8th grade
12:10 – 1:00 pm
1:00 – 1:50 pm
Boys 3rd/4th grade
1:50 – 2:40 pm
2:40 – 3:30 pm
3:30 – 4:20 pm
Boys 5th/6th grade
7:00 – 7:50 pm
7:50 – 8:40 pm
8:40 – 9:30 pm
This is generally the schedule for the season but there may be some minor variations due to division registrations.
Also Sunday afternoons may be used for regular season to make up cancelled games due to snow and other gym closures. Sunday afternoons as well as some weekdays will be used during playoffs.
Any questions PLEASE EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Saint Leo the Great BGL season:
Games are held on Friday nights (5:30 to 9:00 PM) and Saturday from 7:00 AM to 4:40 PM, and from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. The gym will be closed on Saturdays from 4:40 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., and no games will be scheduled during this time. This season, we will be having regular scheduled games on Sundays.
Grades 7-8 Boys Friday evenings
Grades 1-2 Boys Saturday mornings
Grades 1-2 Girls Saturday mornings
Grades 3-4-5 Girls Saturday mornings
Grades 6-7-8 Girls Saturday late mornings
Grades 3-4 Boys Saturday afternoons
Grades 5-6 Boys Saturday evenings
The League games will run from Mid-November through beginning of March, with league Play-offs beginning in March and Championships Saturday taking place on March 19th. THESE DATES ARE SUBJECT TO ADJUSTMENT
Game schedules are being assembled after determining the number of teams in each division.
GYM SAFETY AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ!!!!!
FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL PLAYERS AND SPECTATORS, WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES/GUIDELINES DURING THE SEASON:
- PLEASE CLEAR THE COURT IMMEDIATLEY AFTER YOUR GAME IS COMPLETED TO ALLOW THE NEXT GAME TO BEGIN PROMPTLY.
- NO food is permitted in the AAC.
- Please remove all water bottles, coffee cups etc. from the bleachers after your game is completed and deposit them in the trash cans/recycling bins when leaving the gym.
- NO ONE is permitted on the STAGE while BGL is in session.
- Please do not leave your children unattended in the AAC, restrooms or surrounding areas.
- Please do not park in the spaces in front of the AAC as these spots are reserved for visitors of the Parish Center. All BGL participants must park in the Main Parking Lot adjacent to the AAC.
- Please DO NOT allow your children to bring basketballs in to the gym. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! Sooner or later these balls will roll onto the court during play and someone will get hurt. Please leave all basketballs at home!
- All spectators must watch the games from the bleachers across from the teams. Please do not allow siblings, parents, friends etc. to sit behind the team while the games are being played.
- Please note that the speed limit in the parking lots is 5 MPH.
- Access to the AAC is via the front doors only. The side doors are for emergency use only and must remain closed at all times.
Thank you for your cooperation. Best of Luck this Season!