Location: Flour Bluff High School
Date: June 23 - 24
Camp size: 150
Web Site: www.footballcamps.com
Phone Contact: 1-301-575-9400
Email Contact: email@example.com
Both overnight and day camps
Cost: Day camp $249.97
Daily instruction, lectures and demonstrations by former Bill Bates. The
coaching staff will thoroughly train and prepare each camper to be a better, more confident football player. Our goal is to give each camper the finest football instruction available, let them have fun and
give them a football experience they will never forget!
• Select the offensive and defensive position(s) you want to play! We will provide comprehensive instruction at the positions you select. The program is designed to teach you sound, basic offensive/defensive football skills, and fundamentals. Camp will concentrate on position-specific skills and technique development. Excellent individual instruction and team play!
• Campers learn from outstanding veteran high school coaches selected for their ability to coach and teach the game of football. Campers are taught at an approximately 10:1 ratio. This ratio ensures that campers receive individual and team instruction on both offense and defense at camp.
• Players learn more than just football at camp. They are taught about teamwork, consideration of others, self-discipline, and how to attain their potential in sports and in life. Players also learn the importance of achieving good grades and selecting correct role models.
• All the football you want! You will receive up to 4½ hours of the best instruction available each day.
• FREE Camp Tee Shirt and Autographs! Each camper will receive a free Football Camp T-shirt and autographs will be available during camp.
• Video highlights will be shown periodically throughout camp.
Enrollment is limited! Early registration is encouraged.