- We are looking for sponsors. Click on "Sponsorship Information" to learn more.
- Congratulations to our Varsity team on winning back to back championships!
Welcome to the website for the Boonsboro Titans!
Home of the 2018 & 2019 WCJFL Champions!
The Boonsboro Titans Football Team is one of the many teams that make up the Washington County Junior Football League (WCJFL). The goal or mission of the WCJFL is to provide a safe, fun learning environment for the youth of our community.
The Titans focus on:
- Being Character Driven - We focus on key character traits that help define a person as he or she grows, including integrity, intensity, teamwork, leadership, discipline, courage, and sportsmanship.
- Consistent Coaching - We offer an environment where coaching is consistent from the first time a player walks onto the field thru the eighth grade. This team insists on uniformity throughout the coaching process and mandatory coaching clinics for all head coaches and assistant coaches. Our coaching staff will continue to update themselves on the most current techniques and strategies used by top coaches in the game, and more experienced coaches will be responsible for leading many of the practices and mentoring newer coaches and assistant coaches.
- Community Involvement - All of our teams are encouraged to give back to the community by undertaking a community service project that may or may not have anything to do with football.
- Communication - We are open and honest. If you have questions or a concern, please ask. We practice an "Open Book" financial policy where every parent will have the right at any time to see and understand the financials.
- Team Unity and Organization - We aspire to run a well-organized team, including practices, social events, and overall administration.
We know the minute our organization focuses just on football or cheer is the moment we begin a slide toward mediocrity. We take our mission statement - "Teaching Life Lessons Through the Sport of Football" - seriously and will always emphasize hard work, sportsmanship, teamwork, honor, character development, and doing the right thing over "W's and L's", for we know if we focus on imparting those important life skills to our athletes, winning will take care of itself.