- Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. Michael Jordan
- What you are as a person is far more important than what you are as a basketball player. John Wooden
- It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.
- The harder you fall down, the higher you will bounce back up.
- I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. Michael Jordan
Basketball Coaching Clinic THIS SUNDAY 9/23 at BSC.
Open to anyone interested in coaching basketball on a Travel or Recreation level in Branchburg/Somerville.
Date: Sunday, September 23rd
Location: Branchburg Sports Complex (47 Readington Road, Branchburg, NJ)
Please join us as we help travel and recreation coaches from Branchburg and Somerville prepare for their upcoming seasons! This clinic will discuss all aspects of basketball, including team offense and defense, individual skill work, and drills to use during practice. The clinic will be run by Chris Nevolo, Varsity boys basketball coach at Somerville High School, and will also feature current members of the SHS boys basketball team.
To register, please contact:
Tom Ciesla, BBA President –
2017-18 BBA In-Town Registration is CLOSED
Registration for In-Town Basketball can be accessed by clicking HERE.
The Branchburg Basketball Association (BBA) is gearing up for its 20th season! For the upcoming 2017-2018 season, the BBA remains committed to promoting the game of basketball for the youth of Branchburg within an environment that upholds the ideals of sportsmanship, teamwork, and physical fitness.
$150 for 1 child
$225 for 2 children
$250 family maximum for 3 or more children.
5) Need-based scholarships are available. Please contact the BBA President, Tom Ciesla, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests will be kept in strict confidence.
6) Payment must be received to complete registration and for the player(s) to be placed on a team. We will not accept registrations after .
BBA Board of Directors