- Let's Go Falcons
- Falcon Pride
Home of the Falcons
2018 BT Season Results
Champions Braves (Scott Stoner)
Runner-up Nationals (Spencer Jean)
Champions Yankees (Ed Brodzinski)
Runner-up Red Sox (Louis Hribik)
Champions Raptors (Jon Luyber)
Runner-up Muckdogs (Brian Bolt)
Snack Shack Assignments—NEW INFORMATION
We need your cooperation to make this a success! NEW for 2018:
- Softball and Baseball will share responsibility for the snack shack.
- New menu items will be offered.
- A full committee will run concessions ensuring there will always be supplies.
· Profit from concessions benefits ALL baseball & softball programs, rec and travel. (e.g., Baseball was able to rent a ½ day for recreation teams at ALL STAR’s indoor facility.) Majority of profit goes to BT Baseball and Softball funds with the remainder of profit going to BTSCF.
SNACK SHACK SHIFTS WILL BE ASSIGNED AND SENT OUT ON 4/3.
· ALL baseball and softball families will be asked to cover one 2 hour shift in the snack shack. Families with children in baseball and softball only need to cover one shift.
**NEW opportunity to CHOOSE your shift!!!!**
We are offering pre-assignment sign-ups so you can choose your shift around your schedules. This early sign up will close on 3/30/18. After that your times will be assigned to you. Sign up link is below:
The Baseball/Softball Committee
|Middle School Baseball (big field)|
|Middle School Baseball/Softball (small field)|
|Skimmer 3 Rookie|