- Welcome To the California Backyard Football Leauge
- We here at BFL need more teams to kick off a great season
- Tell your friends to vist us here at Cal State BFL
- Soon there will be a Facebook page for the BFL
- only teams in the bay area can join. contact the owner to join
WE NEED TEAMS!
Hello, we need teams to kickoff this great 2014-15 season. The season will start in two months. You can have up to 20 kids in your season. Citys that are no teams in yet are Clayton, Walnut Creek, Pleasnt Hill, Napa, Antioch, Martinez, North Concord, Deer Valley, San Ramon, San Leandro, Pittsburg, Oakley, Bay Point, Orinda and Danville. If there is a team who is not 1 of the listed citys, feel free to contact me and me and my team will figure it out. There is only 1 team so far and there the Concord Eagles. The age limit is 6-16 we might make so let gos for younger or older kids. Weight does not matter. Its ALSO FREE! you need at least 7 kids but 20 is the max. You can choose any high schhol to be your home field. And yes this is travel. Jerseys are recommended for this but are not required, so please tell your friends and contact me at calBFLstate@gmail.com. Thank you and have a wonderful day