Spring Travel Registration Open!
Registration for the spring travel soccer season is now open until March 1st. Please read the information below carefully before registering.
- Travel soccer is available to players born between 2001-2011.
- Travel soccer games are played on Sundays against other Southwestern PA communities. Some away games can be up to an hour away. Please be sure you can commit to this kind of travel before registering.
- Games will begin in early April and run until the first week of June.
- If you are new to travel soccer you must purchase a full uniform kit for $45. Please choose the correct program when registering your player. If you are a returning player you will be able to reuse your current uniform.
- You can register and pay online by clicking the Spring 2020 registration link on the right side of the homepage.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Carlynton Soccer
The Carlynton Soccer Association is a youth soccer club that uses the Carlynton School district as its general geographical boundary. CSA is a member of the PA West Soccer Association, and operates both Fall and Spring programs. Fall programs consist of in-house league and travel teams for ages 4 through 12. Spring programs consist of travel teams for ages 8 though 18, and play in PA West travel leagues. All proceeds from fees collected for player registration and fundraising are used solely for the purposes of operating the youth program. If you have any questions about CSA, please refer to our contacts page or email us at email@example.com