- Allen Field Condition Hot Line: 214-509-4809
- Practices every Tue & Thu - 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm at Celebration
Cougars/Battlecats Final Farewell game - Sat May/12/2018 @ 11:00 am
As a farewell before all current and former players (Cougars and Battlecats) start college in fall I would like to see them to wish them luck. For that I am organizing a final game, similar to our traditional "kids-parents" game but this time would be current Cougars players against former Cougars/Battlecats players. Ok, well parents are also welcome.
Cougars 2018 Spring season, "The Farewell" season
COUGARS "The Team" Spring 2018 (The "Farewell" Season)
Beto Celis, 972-467-8710
Paul Cahill, 651-341-5793
Cougars Team's Rules
No matter if you are 8 years old or 80 years old, these rules apply for soccer and life....
1. TO HAVE FUN!
2. To listen and pay attention
3. Play fair and respect others (Teammates, Opponents, Coaches, Referees, Parents...)
4. Try your best always (at games, practices, at home, at school...)
5. Be on time (practices and games)
Practices Tuesdays & Thursdays 8:00-9:15 pm in Celebration #4, starting on Feb/27
First practice Tuesday Feb/27
Practices every Tuesday and Thursday at Celebration #4 from 8:00 pm to 9:15 pm
Players must wear shin-guards and cleats and brings lots of water!
Game Schedule ready
Game schedule is ready! Please bookmark the following page: Cougars game schedule Spring 2018
Always check the schedule online at the PYSA before each game as there may be last minute changes, and also check the fields conditions at Field status.
Please arrive 30 minutes before each game for warm up and game plan.
You can check the standings at this link: BU19 Div 3 standings
- RED Jersey
- BLACK Shorts
- BLACK Socks
- Soccer shin guards
- Soccer shoes
- Soccer ball (size #5)
High Five "Flash" (22661); color: RED (if the "Flash" model is no longer available pick a similar one in RED)
Front: Logo on the chest is BLACK
Back: Number in BLACK (8 inches on Adult Sizes & 6 inch on Kid Sizes)
- You can order the jerseys at:
"Soccer Post" In McKinney (off of 75 and El Dorado on the east side by Kohls) Tel 214-544-8444 (they have the logo information)
- You can get the socks and shorts in "Soccer Post" or in Dicks or Academy, or even Target or Walmart.