Cowlitz NFL Flag Football Spring League
Serving Kelso, Longview, Castle Rock, Toutle, Kalama, Clatskanie, Rainier, Woodland, La Center, Ridgefield, Toledo, St. Helens, Wakiakum, Naselle, and, Chehalis.
Registration closes on April 1, 2019. Coaches meeting will be Thursday, April 11th @ 7pm Butler Acres Elementary. Coaches will contact players following the meeting April 11th.
If you have any questions, please contact Jon Webb at email@example.com or call/txt 360-261-9400
Each registered participant will be placed on an NFL team and receive a jersey. Once shirt sizes are ordered, they can not be returned or exchanged. If you ordered the incorrect size, there will be a $20 re-order fee.
Cowlitz NFL Flag Football League
Step 1 - Fill Out the 2019 Cowlitz NFL Flag Spring Registration Here
Step 2 - Register and account with https://nflflag.com/register
Step 3 - $65 League Fee Pay Options are
1. Paypal on-line to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mail Check Payable to Cowlitz Flag Football PO Box 443 Kelso, WA 98626
3. Call 360-261-9400 and pay with credit/debit card over the phone
Please Note Registering after the Deadline of April 1st. 2019 Your player will be put on a waiting list.
* Team Divisions are by Grade Cat K-1, Cub 2, Lynx 3, Bobact 4-5, & Wildcat 6-8
* Cowlitz NFL Flag & 7 on 7 Passing League Runs for 6 weeks following Spring Break. Games are played @ Coweeman and Kelso High School
* Cost is $65 per player. Player keeps League issued NFL uniform !
* Baseball & Soccer friendly schedule with no midweek practices.
* Games are Scheduled for: April 14, April 20 (Sat), April 28, May 5, May 12, and May 19