- Support the DFL...become a sponsor!
- Interested in coaching or volunteering? Contact our league secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out our Fan Shop! Simply click onto the Fan Shop button at the bottom of your screen!
- Register for the 2018 Season!
- PIKE COUNTY GENERATOR IS OUR SPONSOR OF THE MONTH!
DFL Board of Directors
Over the off-season, the DFL Board of Directors has been hard at work preparing for the 2019 season. Meet our Board of Directors:
- Anthony Gentile - League President
- Anthony joined the Delaware Football League during the 2016 season. During his first season with the league, Anthony coached the Junior Division. Recognizing Anthony's dedication to our kids and his knowledge of the game, the board appointed him as League Delegate for the 2017 season. In 2018, the board appointed him as our new league president.
- Phil Caamano - Football Vice President/Commissioner
- Phil has been with the DFL for 7 years and has served on the board for the past 5 years. He brings a lot of knowledge and and a great attitude to the league.
- Amandalee Foster - Secretary
- Two seasons ago we welcomed the Fosters to the DFL family! Amandalee was so excited by what she saw with the DFL, she wanted to join the Board.
- George Praschil - Treasurer
- George took on the role of Treasurer last season and will continue to help manage the financial end to make sure the kids have everything they need. You could always find him helping set up or spending his day filming our games for our coaches.
- Jennifer Zoschak - Cheer Commissioner
- Jennifer has been with the DFL for several years and served as the Cheer Coordinator last season. In her new role, she will be pushing our cheer program forward in our game cheers and our competition cheers. Jen helped DFL last season in placing in our ACCJFL Cheer Competition for their Hello! cheer and receiving the spirit award.
- Cindy Gomez - Sponsorship
- Cindy has been with the DFL for several years, cheering on our players and cheerleaders from the sidelines. Cindy is committed to the success of the league and is going on her second year with the board in the role of Sponsorship Director.
- Stephen Elliott - League Delegate
- Steve has been our Equipment Coordinator for a few seasons now. His job has been to keep kids safe on the field and ensure they are all suited up properly. He has been a head football coach for our Mighty Mites division for a few seasons now and will now be taking on the responsibility of League Delegate. Steve's experience will continue with the communication from the fields/parents and board.
- Brittany Rudy - Cheerleading Coordinator
- Brittany joined the DFL last season to help assist our cheer program. Brittany helped DFL last season in placing in our ACCJFL Cheer Competition for their Hello! cheer and receiving the spirit award. She is helping to bring some fresh ideas to help take the cheerleading program to the next level.
- Kim Boo - Fundraising
- Kim joined the DFL 2 seasons ago with last season being here first on the board of directors! Kim has lots of great ideas for fundraising that are not only profitable, but fun too!
- Holly D'Ambola - Concession Coordinator
- Holly has been with the DFL for several seasons and has been a board member beginning as a Sponsorship Director for the past few seasons. She keeps our game days organized and our concession inventory controlled.
- Kim Sieber - Media and Webmaster
- Kim has been a part of the DFL for a few seasons now and wanted to join the board this season to help the league continue to grow. She will be a big part of the communication and updates of scores, messages and other important information that may be needed. DFL board is happy to have her join the team.
- OPEN - Equipment Coordinator
Tommy Lynch Memorial Scholarship Fund
onate to the Tommy Lynch Memorial Scholarship Fund!
Checks can be sent to:
104 Thiel Road
Dingmans Ferry, PA 18328
Help us honor a very special young man. Tommy was someone who believed in putting others before himself. By donating to the Tommy Lynch Memorial Scholarship Fund, you will help continue Tommy's legacy.
|DFL Board of Directors|
|Pennsylvania Background Check Requirements|
|Tommy Lynch Memorial Scholarship Fund|
|Visit our Fan Shop|