- We are the future for Dublin Basketball
- We must take the 1st step to greatness
- We Rebounds, Runs, and Scores!
- We hope to be back on the courts by Oct. 15, 2020
- Who Wants To Play?
Welcome to the home of the
Basketball skills training like a WNBA basketball player
Dublin Panthers are looking for Tall girls in 5th, 6th, and 7th grades who are interested in playing basketball.
Also we know that the CIF pushed high school basketball back to March 2021. High school Girls basketball players who are looking to stay in shape and get ready for the upcoming season, we are doing skills training 3 days a week. Training will be conduct by Coach Elizabeth Stanley formerly coach for Amador Valley High School Varsity Girl's Basketball.
If you are interested contact Coach Stevon (925) 202-8873
Hi, We are giving out the Elite DP cards on Saturday, September 19th. Please see the Prizes that will be given to whoever sells the most Elite DP cards.
New Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 44mm) - Gold Aluminum Case with Pink Sand Sport Band
Apple AirPods Pro
Dublin Panthers Fun-Raising cards is on sale!
The card is $20, there are 18 vendors available and the card is good up to a year. Exp. date Sept. 1, 2021
This fundraiser is to help Dublin Panthers secure gym times and uniforms
Contact Coach Stevon (925)202-8873 for cards
7143 Dublin Blvd.
7145 Dublin Blvd.
7225 Regional St.
4801 Hopyard Rd.
6599 Dublin Blvd.
Eriks Deli Cafe
7741 Amador Valley Blvd.
2551 San Ramon Valley
San Ramon, CA
4550 Tassajara Rd. #A
5271 Martinelli Way Unit P3C
6955 Village Pkwy.
Buffalo Wild Wings
3712 Dublin Blvd.
6797 Village Pkwy.
3170 Santa Rita Rd.
6797 Village Pkwy.
4588 Dublin Blvd.
4233 Rosewood Dr. #11
New York pizza & Pasta
4001 Santa Rita Rd. #5
5130 Dublin Blvd.
20% off with promo code:Winners
Please visit www.1-800-Flowers.com
or Call 1-800-Flowers for rules and restrictions
Have developed a basketball program full of drills, and real strategy basketball plays to help them while on any team or just personal practice. Please come out during our team's workouts days to play.
Coaches Job Description:
We are deeply involved in AAU Youth Basketball. Our program is looking to hire a Coach with basketball knowledge and a strong desire to teach the fundamentals of the game. Dublin Panthers is in its 3rd year of AAU basketball and we want to establish a positive strong foundation for our youth to quickly to share our love for the game while teaching fundamentals, positive attitudes, and teamwork.
This is a terrific opportunity to learn from a former college and professional coach. The person hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills and creativity in order to integrate into our dynamic and passionate team. Weekly hours are part time to start - after 3pm, including Saturdays and/or Sundays during our spring, summer and fall seasons. The instructor will assist in teaching basketball and will be compensated based on experience.
If you are interested please contact us at email@example.com
Call Us at (510) 474-0719
Welcome to Dublin Panthers
We want this to be a great experience for your child (or children) and you.
Our mission statement is to teach PANTHERS boys and girls basketball in a fun and competitive atmosphere that encourages skill development, sportsmanship, camaraderie and learning how to win and lose with class. We are currently working on a Youth Development Model where the focus is not just basketball skills, but also mentoring, tutoring, and assisting with keeping their grades up.
Below is a little more detail to let you know what is expected of your youth athlete and what you can expect of the coaches. We would like to work with your children who are 3rd grades through 6th grades for both boys and girls.
Our Goals for the Kids:
- Seed a passion for basketball in all of our players. Hopefully, this will be the start of a lifetime of playing the game of basketball.
- Compete, learn something about themselves and grow as athletes and people.
- Learn basketball skills and fundamentals.
- Have fun!
Expectations we have of the Coaches:
- 100% commitment and respect for your kids as individuals and for the team.
- Positive attitudes and constant encouragement.
- An appropriate level of challenging the kids to work hard, which will result in positive results on the court. There is a delicate balance between pushing too hard and not pushing hard enough at the young ages. If you think we're pushing too much, or not enough, just let us know.
- Structured practices with an appropriate mix of repetition to breed basketball instinct and new drills/routines to avoid boredom and learn new aspects of the game.
Expectations we have of the kids:
- Great attitudes! This is CRITICAL in basketball because it is a game of surges and momentum. If we get discouraged every time a team scores several points in a row on us, we will be defeated. We want the kids to stay calm, dig in and work through it. Similarly, when we make a run on other teams, we want the kids not to be complacent but continue to work hard. If one kid gets down, it can quickly bring everyone down.
- Work as a TEAM: Basketball is fun when you work as a team. That means EVERYONE plays unselfishly, plays tough defense, hustles, dives and gets rebounds, hustles back on defense, etc...
- Attend practices and be on time for games (30 minutes before a game for warm-ups).
- Listen and Learn: We hope and expect all kids that want to play, hustle and have fun. Everyone needs to understand their part and execute. They are accountable to each other and to the coaches. In order to succeed, EVERYONE must listen, learn and execute.
- Show great sportsmanship ... Win or Lose.
If you are interested in joining the Dublin Panthers please contact us at:
Text (Head Coach) Stevon Jones (925) 202-8873
Congratulations to the Panthers Girls that made their school team.
6th Fallon Middle School
7th Fallon Middle School
8th Fallon Middle School
7th Harvest Park Middle School
7th Wells Middle School
7th Hart Middle School
Good luck with your school teams in 2018/19.
Carr at morning workout