- Work equally hard as a STUDENT and ATHLETE!!
- "Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there" - Bo Jackson
- Value your ACADEMIC GOALS just as much as your ATHLETIC GOALS!!
- "It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get back up" Vince Lombardi
Hello and Welcome,
This will be the home page for Delaware Youth Football League to keep everyone updated on news and events from the league. This will be used to post schedules, meeting times and game results for everyone to keep up with the league.
The overall purpose of Delaware Youth Football League is to be committed to the care and improvement of every child. Coaches, League Officials, and Volunteers will display and teach the child to strive to deliver high morale, honesty, self-esteem, and to be accountable for their actions on the football field and in the community.
In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements are essential for the success of our children.
1. We recognize and affirm the unique and essential worth of each individual.
2. We act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness on the football field and in our communities.
3. We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our football league and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect, and dignity.
4. To understand the expectations of his/her position and follow the rules set by the board of directors.