- Champions Building Champions!!
- Good, Better, Best....Never Let It Rest!
- Maintain your Grades - School is #1
- Eat the right foods to fuel your body!
- Pride,Discipline and Respect
The East Orange Hurricanes Youth Football and Cheerleading Program is a community nonprofit, all volunteer organization whose mission is to provide quality recreation and skill development in the game of football and the sport of cheerleading, for all youth in the city of East Orange, New Jersey, ages 5-15.
Registration is now open for 2018 season.
Registration fee $125.00
Hurricanes Registration Form & Pop Warner 2018 Forms available online.
Registration Fee Payment Plan Available
Practice Location: Columbian Park, Springdale Avenue and North Grove Street, East Orange
Flag Ages: 5,6,7 No weight Limit
Mighty Mite - Ages: 7,8,9 50-100 lbs.
Jr. Pee Wee - Ages: 8,9,10 65-115 lbs.
Older/Lighter 11 65-95 lbs.
Pee Wee - Ages:9,10,11 80-130 lbs.
Older/Lighter 12 80-110 lbs.
Jr. Varsity - Ages: 10,11,12 95-155 lbs.
Older/Lighter 13 95-135 lbs.
Varsity - Ages: 11,12,13,14 110-180 lbs.
Older/Lighter 15 110-160 lbs.
Unlimited - Ages: 11,12,13,14 170 lbs. +
The following is needed to complete your childs registration:
1. Hurricanes Registration form
2. Pop Warner Medical Form(Signed by a Doctor)
3. Pop Warner Participant Contact
4. Pop Warner Parental Consent
5. Final school Report Card
6. Original Birth Certificate and copy
7. Registration Fee Paid in Full
Questions contact Coach Giles 973-801-4600
VOLUNTEER COACHING POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR CHEER AND FOOTBALL TEAMS
East Orange Hurricanes - Pride, Discipline and Respect