- Next ESFPL meeting will be SUNDAY, May 17th via ZOOM
- Please join us!
- Stay home, stay safe, stay healthy!
2020 ESFPL Meeting Schedule @ Copper Pub & Grill (Formerly Colonial Lounge):
- Next meeting May 17th, 7 pm via Zoom
- Meeting ID 874 606 6641
- Password was sent out in email to association representatives. Please email email@example.com if you don't have the password, but need it.
ESFPL is advising that member associations follow the governor's directives on gathering sizes. Youth sports are to resume when Dauphin County is in "green" status. Parks and fields in your township may be closed and access denied even for individual practices - check with your municipality to be certain.
Contact the ESFPL President (firstname.lastname@example.org) for general concerns and any grievances related to SPSA softball teams.
Contact the ESFPL Vice President (email@example.com ) for anything related to grievances/protests, except if related to SPSA softball teams.
Contact the ESFPL Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) for anything related to fees and funding
Contact the ESFPL Secretary (email@example.com) for anything related to rosters, waivers, items to include on meeting agendas, etc)
Contact the ESFPL Commissioner (firstname.lastname@example.org ) with information ONLY related to games: cancellations/postponements, reschedule date, game scores)
- Reporting Reschedule
- Subject Line should state: RE: Game # Reschedule
- Body of Email: Game Number, Home Team, reschedule date, field and time
- Reporting Cancellation/Postponement
- Subject Line should state: RE: Game # postponement
- Body of Email: Game number, home team, postponement date
- Reporting game score
- Subject Line should state: RE: Game # score
- Body of Email: Game Number, Date Played, Home Team (score), Visiting Team (score)
Contact the ESFPL Webmaster (email@example.com ) for information related to coaches information update, league contact updates, info that the league would liek to post on websites like clinics, etc.
- Scott Bowers
- Mobile: 717-877-2885
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact Scott at least 2 HOURS before game start time if game will be postponed due to weather
- Please contact Scott at least 24 HOURS before game start time if game will be cancelled
- DO NOT contact for rescheduled games
Reporting scores to ESFPL
10U, 12U and 14U game scores are to be reported.
6U and 8U – no need to report as wins/losses are not recorded
1. HOME team is responsible to report game scores
2. Scores should be reported within 24 hours of game
Subject: 14U Game Score
In the E-mail body, include the following:
1. 4/23/2019 (date of original schedule date)
2. John Smith 14u (coaches name and level)
3. Harrisburg- 8 Paxtonia One- 3 (score)
**If rescheduled game please include:
4. Game played 4/30/2019
Please note: Any association with more than one team at
any level should spell out the team number. Only use 0-9
numbers for the score.
Good = Paxtonia One
Bad = Paxtonia 1