- Next ESFPL meeting will be SUNDAY, April 7 @ 7pm at the Colonial Lounge
- Game Scheduling Meeting is SUNDAY, March 24- see Calendar Event for each age level scheduled times!
- 10/12/14U Games start the week of April 14- LET's PLAY BALL!!!
- 8U and Tee Softball games start week of April 20!!
Contact the ESFPL President (firstname.lastname@example.org) for general concerns and any grievances related to Paxtonia softball teams.
Contact the ESFPL Vice President (email@example.com ) for anything related to grievances/protests, except if related to Paxtonia softball teams.
Contact the ESFPL Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) for anything related to fees and funding
Contact the ESFPL Secretary (email@example.com) for anything related to rosters, waivers, items to include on meeting agendas, etc)
Contact the ESFPL Commissioner (firstname.lastname@example.org ) with information ONLY related to games: cancellations/postponements, reschedule date, game scores)
- Reporting Reschedule
- Subject Line should state: RE: Game # Reschedule
- Body of Email: Game Number, Home Team, reschedule date, field and time
- Reporting Cancellation/Postponement
- Subject Line should state: RE: Game # postponement
- Body of Email: Game number, home team, postponement date
- Reporting game score
- Subject Line should state: RE: Game # score
- Body of Email: Game Number, Date Played, Home Team (score), Visiting Team (score)
Contact the ESFPL Webmaster (email@example.com ) for information related to coaches information update, league contact updates, info that the league would liek to post on websites like clinics, etc.
- Scott Bowers
- Mobile: 717-877-2885
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact Scott at least 2 HOURS before game start time if game will be postponed due to weather
- Please contact Scott at least 24 HOURS before game start time if game will be cancelled
- DO NOT contact for rescheduled games
Reporting scores to ESFPL
10U, 12U and 14U game scores are to be reported.
6U and 8U – no need to report as wins/losses are not recorded
1. HOME team is responsible to report game scores
2. Scores should be reported within 24 hours of game
Subject: 14U Game Score
In the E-mail body, include the following:
1. 4/23/2019 (date of original schedule date)
2. John Smith 14u (coaches name and level)
3. Harrisburg- 8 Paxtonia One- 3 (score)
**If rescheduled game please include:
4. Game played 4/30/2019
Please note: Any association with more than one team at
any level should spell out the team number. Only use 0-9
numbers for the score.
Good = Paxtonia One
Bad = Paxtonia 1
2019 ESFPL Meeting Schedule
March 24 - Scheduling Meeting
April 7 - Tentative Rosters
Scott Bowers - 717 - 877 - 2885 (Umpire Guy)
Link to 18u league
10u Silver Hershey 3
10u Gold Lower Swatara 3
12u Paxtonia 1
14u West Hanover