- DUE TO FIELD MAINTENENCE THIS WEEK THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES WIL BE PLAYED 8/27&28
Congratulations to the 2016, 2017, & 2018 league champions Exeter Hospital!!
Congratulations on another successful season to Exeter Bowling Lanes (formerly Wrights Express Lube), the 2015-2018 playoff runner up.
BOTH teams need to rake and drag the fields AFTER the game is over. Each team must have at least 2 volunteers help with this and it is the Captain’s responsibility to make sure this happens.
The 5:30 teams will need to work quickly to drag and rake the field before the 6:30 games start.
It would be great if the field could be raked before the 5:30 games, but we understand that people are rushing to the fields. So we are asking every team to help work on the fields *after* each game is played.
Rule changes and updates:
* All rule changes/modifications will be posted before the begining of the seasion.
* Remember to use the safety base at first base (orange bag) unless going to second or making the turn to go to second. Otherwise you will be called out.
* Score cards should be updated on the Web no later then the Monday at 5:00 each week.
* Anyone who takes pictures at the games and would like them posted, please pass them along.
* Congratulations to Yankee Clipper for their second straight league championship and their first regular season first place finish!!
* Congratulations to Yankee Clipper for their first ever league championship! Congratulations to Wheelabrator for another regular season title.
* Congratulations to Wheelabrator for winning the league championship again in 2008!
* Congratulations are also in order for Exeter Hospital for finishing in first place for the first time in their 25+ year history in the league in 2008!!
* Congratulations to Wheelabrator for winning the league championship again in 2007!!
* Congratulations to the 2006 regular season and playoff champions - Wheelabrator. Congratulations to Truman for taking the crown in the 2006 B-division!