Registration is open for the 2018-2019 Fall Creek Youth Sports Association basketball season! There are programs for girls and boys in grades 3-8 and the rate to participate is $85 if you register before 6/10/18
and $100 if you register between 6/11/18 and 6/17/18
. Please visit the FCYSA website to register:
The mission of the FCYSA is to provide an opportunity for youth to participate and develop their skills in sports and to learn life skills. Our goal is to provide player development and exposure to basketball at all ages. Improvement in every athlete is what our coaches strive for. The Fall Creek Youth Sports Association, in partnership with the Varsity coaches, have developed guidelines for this 2018-2019 season. These guidelines include:
1. All teams in a grade will practice together
2. Each grade will have 2 practices per week
3. 4 tournaments will be paid for by the FCYSA
4. If there are enough athletes in a grade to have multiple teams (14 or more), a team meeting will take place to discuss how the teams will be split.
5. If a team decides to play in the League Championship Tournament or State Tournament, those fees will not be covered by FCYSA. The parents/players will need to cover the fees.
New this year, to ensure we have enough volunteers to cover the concession stand and admissions at all tournaments we host, will be a $50 deposit check for every athlete. The $50 check will be returned as soon as volunteer shifts have been worked at the home tournament for your athlete as well as a shift at the League Championship Tournament we host.