WELCOME TO THE 2019 FALL BASEBALL & SOFTBALL SEASON!
The issues we had uploading the schedule seem to be resolved. Let us know if you have any problems viewing your team's schedule.
The Fall Ball rules supplement is located in the handout section.
Reminder: We do not record game results nor keep standings in the Fall.
GAME RESULTS AND STANDINGS
Game results are reported after the completion of each game. Generally, if the scores are reported correctly, they are available to each park athletic coordinator the next day. Each day the athletic coordinators will update this site with the game results. Friday and Saturday game reports will be picked up on the following Monday. We appreciate your patience in allowing the athletic coordinators ample time to collect the game reports and update this site.
INCLEMENT WEATHER UPDATES
There are two ways to check if games or practices are on as scheduled when the weather is threatening.
1. The FCPRD Weather Line: Call 770-886-2851 and choose option 1 for information about Youth athletics.
2. www.statusme.com: The StatusMe network sends texts and email messages when FCPRD has updated the status of the fields due to weather. It is free to join StatusMe using these simple procedures.
1. Go to www.statusme.com
2. Click the "Join Now" button to register as a new user.
3. Enter the required information and click the "register" button.
4. Follow the instructions in Step 1 to enter your text and email information.
5. Follow the instructions in Step 2 to join a "Club". You should select "Forsyth County
Park and Rec from the Club List, then select Forsyth County Baseball-Softball. Then click
the "Back to Status Report".
6. On the next page click "Join" and you're done.
|Visit our Fan Shop|