- Winning Coaches....Don't forget to send email with score !!!
- NO METAL CLEATS ON TURF FIELDS !!!!
- Schedules are Available Under Schedule Link
- Click On Schedules For All Games
Junior-Senior League Baseball Game Guide Lines
Coaches, a few points to keep in mind:
1- Games duration:
Weeknight games have a 2 hour 15 minute limit Sunday 7:00pm games - Thursday.
Weekend games have a 2 hour 30 minute limit Friday - Sunday games beginning before 7pm
2- All Bats must be USA Baseball (Junior) or BBCOR (Junior/Senior) certified
3- Batting Line-Up: Coaches have the option to
– bat 9 players *
– bat 10 players with an extra hitter who does not play the field *
– bat all players present at the game *
– * all players must at least play 6 consecutive outs in the field and bat once per LL rules. A player may not be used as the extra-hitter in consecutive games. Free defensive substitution when using continuous batting order of all players.
4- Pitchers: Must follow pitch count rules
5- Mercy rule Up 10 after 5 innings, losing team must bat in 5th inning.
6– All schedule changes must be reported to the District Administrator at District6DA@NJD6LL.org or (201) 916-8496 – Games postponed on the scheduled day of the game must be reported to the Umpire Assigner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 887-0260
7- Upon completion of games, the winning team must send an email to email@example.com. Please include date, wining and losing team, and score.