- LEADERSHIP, SPORTSMANSHIP, PERSEVERANCE, TEAMWORK
- MORE THEN FOOTBALL AND CHEER,
- CREATING WINNERS OF TODAY
- LEADERS OF TOMORROW
- RESPONSIBILITY, GOAL SETTING, SELF CONTROL
WHAT TO BRING THE 1ST DAY
1. COPY of your child’s birth certificate.
2. Copy of last report card
3. Water or Gatorade
VOLUME 1 ISSUE 1
Season Start: August 1st 5PM @
A Message to The Parents:
Welcome To Swissvale Golden Flashes Association.
As many of you know, this is our 7th year in Pop Warner. I have enjoyed this program and have watched it grow over the seasons to become a success.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has volunteered their time and money to the organization, without all the wonderful parents our program would not have been able to gain the ground that it has.
There was an overwhelming response to going back to traveling, So we decided as a board to give it another try! In order to travel as an Association we will need everybody to do their part.
Also we just developed a Facebook page… SWISVALE GOLDEN FLASHES
I hope to you see you all on the football field this year!
Age and Weight Divisions:
MITEY MITES 7-8-9 45-90 lbs.
JUNIOR PEE WEE 8-9-10 60-105 lbs.
(older/Lighter) 11* 60-85 lbs.
JUNIOR MIDGET 10-11-12 90-145 lbs.
(older/Lighter) 13* 85-120 lbs.
MIDGET 13-14 105-170 lbs.
(older/Lighter) 15* 105-140 lbs.
Will be every day in August until Labor Day, and then the schedule will go to 3 days of week. Starting 5:30pm til 8pm.
Swissvale Golden Flashes (FOOTBALL): will provide most of the equipment.
Your Child will ONLY need the following:
1. Cleats – No metal or screw in cleats allowed
3. Freely moving clothes. NO Jeans!! NO Jeans Shorts!
Swissvale Golden Flashes (CHEERLEADER): will provide the entire uniform.
Your Child will need the following for Practice ONLY:
1. Freely moving clothes. NO Jeans!! NO Short Shorts!
2. Tennis Shoes, NO Sandals or Flip Flops
3. Hair needs to be pulled back away from the child’s face.