Welcome to the home page of the Goshen Parks & Recreation Adult Softball Leagues. If you have any questions about our leagues, please contact Tyler McLead, League Director, at 574-537-3843(office), 740-590-1971(cell) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Fall League Registration
The 2019 Fall Leagues are now full.
- Monday (C)- Starts August 12
- Tuesday (B)- Starts August 13
- Thursday (A)- Starts August 22
The fees are $450.00 per team. Teams can pay in person at the park office located at 524 E. Jackson St. in Goshen. Our office hours are 7:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday-Friday.
The team roster form can be downloaded here.
The 2019 League Rules can be downloaded here.
The 2019 Rule Changes can be downloaded here.
We are now sending text alerts regarding the status of games. Please view the information below to sign up for the service:
- Text SOFTBALLMONDAY to 84483 to receive weather alerts for the Monday Night League.
- Text SOFTBALLTUESDAY to 84483 to receive weather alerts for the Tuesday Night League.
- Text SOFTBALLTHURSDAY to 84483 to receive weather alerts for the Thursday Night League.
You may also call our weather hotline at 574-534-3200. Decisions to cancel games on any given day are typically made by 4:30pm.
Rules & Non-Approved Bats
Monday Summer League Champions
Congratulations to Russell's Pizzeria on being our Monday Summer League Champions!
Tuesday Summer League Champions
Congratulations to Personnel Partners on being our Tuesday Summer League Champions!
Thursday Summer League Champions
Congratulations to Hershberger Plowing & Lawn Care on being our Thursday Summer League Champions!