- Welcome to the home of Grand Valley Ladies Softball Association. We are excited for the 2018 season.
- Fall Meeting Date: NOVEMBER 8th 7PM
- Thank you to our member centres for a successful 2018
- Follow us on Twitter @GVLSA1
- Winter Off-Season has now begun
Fall 2018 - Meeting
The Grand Valley Fall 2018 Meeting will take place on NOVEMBER 8TH @ 7:00PM.
This year's meeting will be hosted by WMGSA at the Albert McCormick Arena. The meeting will be held in the Beaupre Room.
***Please note a minimum of 1 representative from each association is required to attend***
Discussion Topics for the New Business Section of the Meeting Include:
- Conveners for 2019
- Tier v Open play at U16 & U19
- Proposed Amendments from Members (KMGSA has submitted a few for discussion)
- Choice for Opening Weekend 2019
- Playoff Structure 2019
Here is the meeting's agenda
- GVLSA Welcome
- Centre Roll Call
- Reading/Approval of Minutes from 2017 AGM
- Secretary's Report
- Financial Report
- Division Reports
- Year in Review - What worked well? What needs improvement?
- Approval of 2018 new centres
- Additional New Business
- Review of Motions made in writing by KMGSA
- Election of Officers
|Fall 2018 - Meeting|
|Clarificiation Regarding Pre-Game Infield Warmup|
|Kitchener Black U14 Wins Gold Medal in Brampton|
|Kitchener & Cambridge U19 Teams Medal at Mohawk Tournament|
|Visit our Fan Shop|