- Welcome to the home of Grand Valley Ladies Softball Association. We are excited for the 2018 season.
- Fall Meeting Date: NOVEMBER 8th 7PM
- Thank you to our member centres for a successful 2018
- Follow us on Twitter @GVLSA1
- Winter Off-Season has now begun
Grand Valley Ladies Softball 2019
Here are some important notes regarding the planned 2019 for Grand Valley Ladies Softball:
Spring Meeting - We will aim to book the spring meeting for the final week of February 2019. The likely location will be the Kitchener-Waterloo area, we will once again aim to have one or two guest speakers at the meeting. Division break-out meetings will happen at this meeting as well. We will aim to try and have teams register in advance, so that division conveners will have a sense of how many teams will be participating at each age level for the 2019 season.
Opening Weekend - GVLSA opening weekend will take place May 11 & 12. Division hosts are welcome. If your association is interested in hosting an opening weekend please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
U16 & U19 Divisions - Please watch for a survey/discussion early in January about the best approach for league play at the U16 and U19 levels. As a league executive we want to get as many teams participating in league play as we can. Our league is stronger with more teams and associations.
League Requirements - A reminder that in order to participate in any division of GVLSA, a team must be affiliated with PWSA. New membership requests can be sent to us via email, and we ask that potential new teams be in touch prior to our Spring Meeting date.
Fall 2018 - Meeting
The Grand Valley Fall 2018 Meeting will take place on NOVEMBER 8TH @ 7:00PM.
This year's meeting will be hosted by WMGSA at the Albert McCormick Arena. The meeting will be held in the Beaupre Room.
***Please note a minimum of 1 representative from each association is required to attend***
Discussion Topics for the New Business Section of the Meeting Include:
- Conveners for 2019
- Tier v Open play at U16 & U19
- Proposed Amendments from Members (KMGSA has submitted a few for discussion)
- Choice for Opening Weekend 2019
- Playoff Structure 2019
Here is the meeting's agenda
- GVLSA Welcome
- Centre Roll Call
- Reading/Approval of Minutes from 2017 AGM
- Secretary's Report
- Financial Report
- Division Reports
- Year in Review - What worked well? What needs improvement?
- Approval of 2018 new centres
- Additional New Business
- Review of Motions made in writing by KMGSA
- Election of Officers
|Visit our Fan Shop|