- REGISTRATION OPENS FEBRUARY 1!
- LACROSSE FUN DAY IS FEBRUARY 9!
- GET READY FOR HASLETT LACROSSE!
Welcome to the home of the
Haslett Lacrosse Club
LACROSSE FUN DAY
February 9, 2019
HHS Practice Gym
Haslett and Williamston girls and boys from K-8th grade are invited to a free clinic.
Come learn lacrosse! Equipment is provided, food and drinks are served and there will
be an informational parent meeting to answer questions about our club!
2019 General Season Information for
Haslett Lacrosse Club
Haslett Lacrosse Club is a recreational league for boys and girls in Grades K-8 who attend Haslett, Williamston, or other area schools that do not have a lacrosse program. Our opponents include Dewitt, Waverly, East Lansing, Grand Ledge, Holt, Okemos, and Ovid-Elsie.
Register for spring lacrosse on our website at www.haslettlacrosse.com during February
For All Boys:
· Jerseys are loaned by the club, returned at the end of the season (we hold a refundable deposit)
· You buy game shorts and they are yours to keep. New pairs are sold at Athlete’s Connection for $40/pair, or matched with a shooter shirt for $65
· Plan on two weekend tournaments – dates will be determined soon
· Rules are set by US Lacrosse at http://www.uslacrosse.org/rules/boys-rules
· Equipment needed: stick, helmet, mouth guard, gloves, shoulder pads, elbow pads, cups, cleats (Haslett Lacrosse Club has equipment to loan if cost is a factor)
For 10U Boys (generally in 3rd/4th grades):
· Boys practice 2 nights/week (indoors in March, outdoors after Spring Break)
· Games are Saturdays, mid-April through early June (2 games each Saturday morning)
· Fees are $110 and covers tournaments, refs, coach training/supplies, and team equipment
For 12U and 14U Boys (generally in 5th-8th grades):
· Boys practice 2 nights/week (indoors in March, outdoors Tu/Th after Spring Break)
· Games are generally Mon/Weds during April/May
· Fee is $170 and covers tournaments, refs, coach’s certifications, and team equipment
For 10U Girls (generally in 3rd/4th grades):
For All Players:
· Additional fee of $30 paid directly to US Lacrosse for membership and accident insurance coverage.
· Scholarships are available for those who need help with registration fees. Email for details at email@example.com
Girls practice 2 nights/week (indoors in March, outdoors after Spring Break)
· Games are four Saturdays during April/May (2 games each Saturday)
· Fee is $100 and covers one festival, refs, coach’s certifications, and team equipment
For 12U and 14U Girls (generally in 5th – 8th grades):
· Girls practice 2 nights/week (indoors in March, outdoors Tu/Th after Spring Break)
· Games are most Mon/Weds during April/May
· Rules are set by US Lacrosse at http://www.uslacrosse.org/rules/girls-rules
· Dates for two Saturday/weekend festivals and tournaments are TBD
· Girls buy their jersey/kilt set for $75 and keep them until they out-grow them. We will have a parent meeting/fitting night in early March for anyone needing jerseys/kilts.
· Equipment needed: stick, eye protector, mouth guard, cleats (Haslett Lacrosse Club has equipment to loan if cost is a factor)
Fee is $160 for 12U, $170 for 14U and covers tournaments, refs, coach’s certifications, and team equipment
The Haslett Lacrosse Club is the youth lacrosse program for boys and girls in 1st through 8th grades in Haslett, Williamston (and other area schools who do not have a program of their own). We pride ourselves on building strong lacrosse players while teaching life lessons. Our coaches are all double goal coaches: they want to win, and they want to teach life lessons. Our teams are routinely complimented by officials and opponents for our sportsmanship and play on the field. We welcome all youth interested in playing lacrosse to join our program.