- Spring Sign-ups Start on January 1st, 2019
- Take Part in Indoor Winter Warm-ups, Sundays in Jan & Feb
- Looking for volunteers and coaches for the spring season.
Video of this year's raffle drawing can be found on the Havenwood Facebook page.
Fall Practice Schedule - Final 3 Weeks in October
This schedule only shows weekdays. Weekend practice times are unchanged.
This is a rotating schedule for the last three weeks. Each team will rotate between RC1, RC2 & the batting cages each week. Make sure you know where your team is each week.
Info About Split Field Time - PLEASE READ
Split Weekday Practices on RC1, RC2 & NHS
- Our organization is one of the few softball organizations fortunate to have lights. Split practice times are designed to get every team under the lights in October. However, unlighted fields are still open for those that can start and end before it gets dark. On split days, the first shift can start as early as their team wants, however, the team must be out of the infield area by 7:00 PM. The 2nd shift gets the infield area at 7:00PM
- This does not mean that the 1st shift has to end practice at 7:00 or the 2nd shift start practice at 7:00. You can start or end your practice in your teams designated outfield area (see image above) or an open area of the park (batting cages, grass areas, open field, ect.). My team would have my girls arrive at 6:30 and do their stretching/running & pre practice warm-ups for the first 30 minutes and then move to the infield at 7:00PM
- To ease the transition, each team should only use (1) dugout and set up their equipment in the opposite dugouts. Avoid interrupting the other team's practices if you have to go back to your dugout to get equipment. Both teams can work out which dugout makes more sense and need to be respectful of each other and adhere to the start and end times.
- If your team is the only team in a time slot, you have that field to start and end when you and your players/parents want.
- NO TEAM OVER 8U can use RC5 for batting practice.
- Teams in the batting cage are restricted to the batting cage area, unless a plan is worked out with ALL surrounding teams. Remember, we may already have (1) team on the RC1 infield, (1) team on the RC1 outfield and (1) team on RC5.
- Splitting 2 Teams on RC1 & 2 – If your team is starting or continuing practice before/after your infield time, use the Right Field areas of RC1 & 2 for your drills. The infield team can use the infield and remainder of the field area.