- Tackle Football $300 Ages 6-14* Ages as of July 31st*
- PRE-REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE CLICK ON PRE-REGISTRATION LINK
- Pre-Season Conditioning Camps begin in late June. Season officially begins late July 27th
- COME JOIN OUR HAWKS FAMILY!!!! CLICK PRE-REGISTRATION BELOW
- Flag Football $150 Ages 5-6* Ages as of July 31st*
Welcome To Our Football Family
***A MESSAGE FROM OUR CONFERENCE COMMISSIONER***
JUNIOR ALL-AMERICAN FOOTBALL CONFERENCE OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Attn: Chapters of the JAAFSC Conference
Re: Plan moving forward
As per the JAAFSC Conference meeting held on 7-6-2020... the following topics were discussed and decided upon, as applicable:
1. We are waiting on the CIF decision of July 20th, as it appears the Counties and School Districts are as well.
2. It appears the CIF is waiting on the Governor as well.
3. We voted to push the July 27th start date back two weeks to August 10th.
4. We will reduce the preseason by two weeks, to allow chapters to acquire the necessary field use permissions, get the necessary physicals for the kids completed, and for Conference to hold the necessary clinics for Head Coaches and ADs.
5. If the decision is made by the CIF, or any School District, City-County-State agency to further delay startup, beyond the 24th of August, we will cancel the 2020 season.
6. If any special circumstances are required or if any individual chapter is denied access to practice fields or game fields within their area… those situations will be dealt with once it materializes. Since we cannot realistically anticipate exactly what those specific needs will be bill at this time, we cannot provide a
specific answer or response.
7. Commissioners Clinic and Conference Alignment will be held, once we find out what we will be allowed to do.
8. Player and cheer physicals can be attained now, or once we are cleared to play, if at all. There will be no refunds for sports physicals, in the event the 2020 season is canceled.
9. No chapters are required to pay team fees at this time. If they are paid and there is no season, refunds will be forthcoming. Once teams begin practicing, there is no refund.
10. Conference will put together COVID related literature for use during the field use application processes, and for dispersal to parents.
These are truly strange and trying times. It is our hope that the 2020 season can be saved. We are planning for it to become a reality. However, just as we must prepare for the season, when we are given the go ahead, we must also be prepared in the event of a cancellation of the 2020 season.
The JAAFSC has not collected team fees to date from the individual chapters, but has paid
reimbursable insurance to our carrier, fees that were due in anticipation of a 2020 season. For the past three months, we have urged the individual chapters to collect registrations, keeping monetary transactions to a minimum. Each chapter is responsible for the fees collected, and responsible for
reasonable reimbursement to the parents if the 2020 season is canceled.
The next two weeks are going to be anxious ones for all of us who love football, who love youth football and who love our kids. Please be safe, and please follow the guidelines being issued to help minimize the impact of the COVID virus. I wish everyone well.
JAAFSC CONFERENCE COMMISSIONER
FLAG- AGE'S 5-6
JR. MICRO- AGE'S 6-7-8
MICRO- AGE'S 9-10
JR. PEE WEE- 11-12
PEE WEE- AGE'S 12-13
MIDGET- AGE'S 12-13-14
- Beginning June 1, 2020 registrations fees are subject to price increase
- Sibling discount ($25 per sibling) is applied per family having 2 or more registered children for HHYF, applicable to legal siblings, proof is required.
Acknowledgement and agreement to fees policy, participation agreement and code of conduct.
FLAG- The first $50.00 of registration is NON-REFUNDABLE. If payments are not continuously made, your child may lose their spot on the roster for a player who is paid in full or actively making payments. Any player not paid in full will not receive uniform and will NOT be allowed to practice until all fees are paid in full. NO EXCEPTIONS. All fees must be PAID IN FULL and physical must be completed (wet stamped by physician) by the first day of practice, July 27, 2020. There are ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS AFTER JULY 27, 2020. Flag does not pay gear deposit
Tackle- The first $100 of your tackle registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. If payments are not continuously made, your child may lose their spot on the roster for a player who is paid in full or actively making payments. Any player not paid in full will not be able to receive uniform and will NOT be allowed to practice until all fees are paid NO EXCEPTIONS. All fees must be PAID IN FULL and physical must be completed (wet stamped by physician) by the first day of practice, July 27, 2020. There are ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS AFTER JULY 27, 2020. An ADDITIONAL $100.00 REFUNDABLE GEAR DEPOSIT will be due at the time of gear pick up or can be paid before. Helmet must be turned in at player’s last game of the season (they will be collected by gear manager or board member following the players final game), and your $100 deposit will be returned to you at the end of season gear return day, when remaining gear is turned in. If you do not return gear by FINAL deadline of January 27, 2021, you FORFEIT your gear deposit, and will not receive a gear deposit refund.
Please read sign
AGREEMENT, WAIVER RELEASE Like many sports, football involves physical contact and involve the risk of injury. All participants understand and agree taking part in this or any activity with HHYF or its affiliates is at their own risk. I/ we hereby consent my child __"Player/Participant"___ to participate in the Hemet Hawks Youth Football (collectively “HHYF”) program and I hereby execute to above agreement, waiver, consent and release on his/her behalf. In consideration of being allowed to participate in the HHYF sports program and related activities, I/we release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue HHYF organization, it’s officers, agents, coaches, employees, volunteers or sponsors and any owners and lessees or premises used to conduct the program event(s) from any liability including but not limited to any claims, demands, loss of damages on account of injury, death or damage to property, caused in whole or part by negligence of HHYF or otherwise. This certifies that I, as parent/guardian, with legal responsibility for this participant, have read and explained the provisions in this waiver/release to my child/ward including the risks of presence and participation and his/her personal responsibilities for adhering to the rules and regulations for protection against communicable diseases.
Furthermore, my child/ward understands and accepts these risks and responsibilities and agree to his/her release provided above for all the releasees and myself, my spouse, and child/ward do release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the releasees for any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s/ward’s presence or participation in these activities as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent provided by law. Due to Covid-19 HEMET HAWKS YOUTH FOOTBALL, must follow any guidelines set forth by city, county, state, and federal officials. During this unprecedented time there remains ongoing risk that specific events (practices, games, etc.) may be canceled, as well as a possibility that our season could be ended prematurely if it is deemed necessary for the health and safety of players. HHYF is a nonprofit organization, and as such we can make no guarantee of ANY refunds once our season officially begins on July 27, 2020. In the event that the season is ended prematurely we will make every effort to offer partial refunds or credits to our families minus the costs that have already been incurred for the season if we are able to do so. By signing this agreement, you acknowledge that we make no guarantee of a refund should individual events be canceled or if the season ends early beyond our control.
PHOTOGRAPH & VIDEO RELEASE I/we understand that while participating for HHYF, photographs may be taken of myself and or child by HHYF volunteers, Hemet Unified School District, or its sponsors and/or organizers. I agree that my photograph and/or the photograph of my child, including video photography, film photography, or other reproduction of my likeness or the likeness of my child, may be used without charge by HHYF volunteers, Hemet Unified School District or its sponsors and/or organizers as they consider appropriate.
WAIVER/RELEASE FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19 ASSUMPTION OF RISK/WAIVER OF LIABILITY INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT In consideration of being allowed to participate on behalf of HHYF athletic program, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While some rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and,
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation as regards protection against infectious diseases. If, however, I observe any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS (HEMET HAWKS YOUTH FOOTBALL) their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IF FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
DO support your coach and refrain from "sideline coaching". Support players and officials and help teach the value of commitment to the team: sportsmanship, ethical conduct, and fair play.
DO NOT use profanity at ANY HHYF function.
DO abide by Doctors & Team Medic decisions in all matters of player health, injuries, and physical ability to participate.
DO respect all decisions made by officials, coaches, and referees as fair and called to the best of their ability. We do not have replay; their calls are final!
DO NOT criticize an opposing team, players, fans, or coaches by word or gestures.
DO NOT encourage any unsportsmanlike conduct, including conduct with any coach, parent, player, participants, officials, or any other attendee.
DO give constructive criticism during a private moment, never in front of other parents, players, officials, spectators etc. This is a game being played by children.
DO let the coaches’ coach! Parents & spectators are not allowed to interrupt practice or games. Concerns must be addressed to the Team AD or Parent Liaison who will approach the staff in the event of a concern requiring immediate attention. Conversations with coaching staff are to be reserved for after practices or games, conversations before practices or games will be at the coach’s discretion.
DO refrain from possession or use of weapons, alcohol, tobacco, smoking of any kind including e-cigs, and any illegal drugs at all HHYF functions. It is strictly PROHIBITED! This will result in immediate dismissal from the function and possible suspension from further events.
During practices & games, ONLY AUTHORIZED personnel will be allowed on the field. Parents and spectators may watch practices or game from designated areas only! Remain under control and set a good example for others.
Please abide by all rules set forth by SCJAAF (rule book), HHYF (by-laws) and Hemet Unified School District including but not limited to parking and staying in the designated areas while at practices and games. As a non-profit organization we rely on the players registration to pay for uniforms, team dues, insurance, field usage and other HHYF equipment that must be paid therefore we have said guidelines for the non-refundable policy.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT, WAIVER, CONSENT, RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND IT’S CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT BETWEEN US/ MYSELF AND HHYF VOLUNTEERS, OR IT’S SPONSORS AND/ OR ORGANIZERS
Inappropriate behavior whether at a HHYF event or via social media, is cause for immediate removal from said event or site, until investigation can take place and appropriate actions be taken according to HHYF by-laws.
You understand that HHYF has the right to suspend or dismiss ANY person from the program if rules are not adhered to as per HHYF by-laws, HUSD and SCJAAF Rules. Please take full responsibility for all persons that you invite to HHYF functions and are now aware that you can personally be held accountable for their actions as well as family members and your own. You are hereby notified HHYF reserves the right to make any changes at any given time. Go HAWKS!
****Fundraising is not mandatory BUT we strongly encourage participation in optional fundraisers we host as it helps fund new equipment and team recognition incentives. Thank you for your support!!
What days of the week are practices?
FLAG- It will be at the discretion of the coach and depends on coach availability, but
typically two week night practices, and one week night game each week beginning in
August. Practices are held in the evenings.
TACKLE- Conditioning is every Tuesday and Thursday for the month of June at Mary
Henley Park 6-8PM. Not Mandatory but STRONGLY ENCOURAGED!
Official practices begin the week of July 27th , and practices will be 5 days a week, 6-8 PM
until after Labor Day. Beginning September 8th,
practices will be Tues, Wed, Thurs 6-8 PM located at Rancho Viejo Middle School for the
remainder of the season.
When and Where are Games?
Flag home games are held at our practice field at Rancho Viejo Middle School. Away
games for flag are scheduled in surrounding areas.
Our first official game will be the weekend after Labor Day, on Saturday, September 12th .
All tackle games are on Saturdays. We have regular season games into the first week of
November, and then playoffs for teams who earn a playoff spot.
We travel as far South as Temecula, as far East as Palm Desert/La Quinta, as far North as
Apple Valley, and as far West as Chino Hills. We have four home games at Tahquitz High
School, and typically 4-5 away games in the regular season.
What is the Cost?
The cost is $300 for Tackle. The cost of flag is $150.
$100 deposit reserves your players spot on the tackle roster, $50 deposit reserves spot
on flag roster. There is also an additional $100 gear deposit for tackle players due when
gear is handed out in July. This includes helmet, shoulder pads, game pants, 7 lower
pads, practice pants and practice jersey. The $100 gear deposit is refunded to you at the
end of the season when gear is returned. Sibling discounts are available. There is a
discount of $25 per additional player from the same family. There are no Mandatory
Fundraisers, but participation in fundraisers is strongly encouraged!
*** You can make payments. The initial $100 deposit ($50 flag) is non-refundable. Your
player must be paid in full by the first official practice (the week of July 27th ) to be
eligible to participate.
There are absolutely no refunds after July 27th , 2020.
What is Included in the Price?
Price includes Customized Game Jersey (Game
Shirt for Flag players), Socks, Mouthguard, and Trophy. The remainder of the
registration fee pays for facility use (Practice field and Home Games), insurance, team
dues, light use, referee fees, equipment, and other costs associated with running the
Other Important Reminders
Everyone in our organization is a volunteer! We depend on volunteers for a successful
season, and highly encourage parents to be involved. We currently have several
volunteer opportunities available & would love to have your support!
There will be a weight certification day in August that is MANDATORY for all tackle
players. It is typically a Saturday. If your player does not attend the weight certification
he or she will not be certified on the roster and cannot take the field to play. In the past
there has typically been one make up weigh-in day, but we do not know exact dates
until they are provided by conference.
Game schedules for tackle are not provided by conference until Labor Day weekend so
we will not know exact locations of games and times until the schedule is provided to
Facebook- @hemethawks (Hemet Hawks Youth Football)
Phone: Coach Roque: 951-692-6692
Coach Sergio: 909-534-6039
Age/Weight Requirements Junior All-American
*MAX WEIGHTS ON CERTIFICATION DAY MID AUGUST
JR PEE WEE
AGES AS OF 5 & 6 year old
7-31-19: Unlimited Weight
About Our Chapter
Founded in 2016, Hemet Hawks Youth Football is a member of Southern California Junior All-American Conference.
As a Non-Profit Youth Football chapter we continually aspire to make our program attractive to all types of players, both returning and beginners. We make a concerted effort to increase awareness of our program within the local community, especially with our youth program offering athletic activities.
We serve to teach fundamentals of football in an atmosphere that challenges and supports team sportsmanship, individual self-discipline, physical fitness and positive competition.
Feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com
Call or text Coach Camacho (909)534-6039
Call or text Coach Roque (951)692-6692
Or go to ABOUT tab above and go to CONTACT INFO