- Not Here to Tie
- Our Blood, Our Sweat, Your Tears
- Low, Hard, Near Post
- Dig Deep
- Always Sweatin'
Tryouts begin on Thursday 8/23 at 2:30pm (sharp) - 6:00pm at the HHS TRACK.
Arrive early and be ready to start promptly at the stated time.
See Full Try Out Schedule HERE
Click HERE for 2018 Booster Welcome Letter
PLEASE Click HERE TO MAKE SURE YOUR SON'S NAME IS ON THE OFFICIAL TRYOUT LIST FOR SOCCER! If his name is not on the list, or if he is on the list but does not have a current Physical on file as noted, then he is NOT ABLE TO ATTEND TRYOUTS! (Please note that this list was generated around the time of the stated Athletic Dept. deadline which was August 10th.)
In order to be on the Official Tryout List, you need to do the following ASAP:
(1) Register on Aspen X2 for Fall Soccer (and any other sports you intend to play in Winter and Spring). YOU MUST REGISTER ON ASPEN X2 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR TRYOUTS.
(2) Submit updated Physical forms directly to the Athletic Department (physicals are valid for 13 months). The attached list has a column titled "Athletic Physical Date". If your entry is highlighted in YELLOW, it means you do not have a valid annual physical on file. YOU MUST SUBMIT A RECENT PHYSICAL TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR TRYOUTS.
(3) Pay the Annual User Fee ($325). User Fees can be paid online or by check sent made out to Hingham Public Schools (post dated 9/5/18) and sent directly to the Athletic Dept.
(4) Mandatory IMPACT Concussion Testing: The attached list has a column titled "Athletics IMPACT Date". If your entry is highlighted in PURPLE (most Freshman, Juniors, and any new students), it means you must take the August IMPACT test! The preferred date for IMPACT testing is on 8/22; the last date for IMPACT testing is 8/27. Testing takes place from 8:30am-11:30am in Room 272.
Please refer to the emails from the HHS Athletic Department that went out on August 1st and August 9th with more details on the above registration process. If you have any questions please contact Maryellen Holler in the Athletic Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 ANNUAL FALL SPORTS MEETING AND BOOSTER MEETING
The mandatory HHS Fall Sports Meeting for players and parents will be held on Monday August 27th at 7pm at HHS. The Soccer Booster meeting will take place in the cafeteria immediately follow the sports meeting. All players and parents are encouraged to attend to hear important information about our upcoming season.