- "THANKS TO ALL OF OUR PARENTS, SUPPORTERS, COACHES, AND ATHLETES"
- "2018 IS THE YEAR OF THE WARRIORS"
- "YOUR CHARACTER WILL LAST LONGER THAN YOUR GAME"
- "QUALITY SKILLED BASKETBALL PROGRAM FOR ATHLETES IN SOUTHERN IL"
- "WE EARN IT"
IL Hoopville Warriors (ILHW) is an entity that develop basketball skills and acumen in youth and adult athletes. Our goal is to create exposure for our players by providing them with opportunities that will showcase their talent all across the country with the hopes of gaining collegiate and/or professional recognition.
Our program is separated into 4 different levels:
- Skill building and training for athletes who is dedicated to developing their game
- Youth club teams (local teams and select teams) who participate in basketball tournaments and leagues starting at 2nd grade thru unsigned High School seniors
- A semi-professional division that consist of adult players as an affiliate of the Independent Basketball Association (IBA)
- A professional division that consist of current/former NBADL, former NBA, and current overseas players partcipating annually in The Basketball Tournament (TBT).
In addition to coaching and training basketball, ILHW also host sports events, sports clinics and training camps throughout the year across Southern Illinois and Chicagoland area.