- !!! HOO-RAA !!!
- Hub City Volleyball Club
- Player Parent Meeting on November 17, Boonsboro American Legion, 9 am start
DATE Change - Hub City will be offering an additional 17/18 Tryout
UPDATE--Due to the weather today, the tryout will be delayed 1 day. We will push back to Friday, November 16. Same time, Same place.
Please reach out to Brian Smith @ 301.988.1121 if you have questions.
Due to changes across the club landscape over the past few days, Hub City will be offering an additional tryout date to present possible opportunities for players in the 17/18 age group.
Please join us on Thursday, November 15 at 7pm at the Crampton Gym, 20629 Reno Monument Road, Boonsboro, MD 21713 if you are without an offer or looking to play during the 2018-2019 season.
We will see what our turnout is and then present some options for those interested.
Tryouts are completed and offers have been made. Teams are in the process of being finalized and we should be all set by 11-15-18.
Next step for everyone that has accepted an offer is our Player Parent Meeting on 11-17-18 at 9am in the Ballroom at the Boonsboro American Legion.
Additional Details are provided in the Handouts section. Below is a summary of next steps.
1. Go back into your USAV Registration (https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/) and declare “Hub City” as your selected club for 2018-19. This assignment can only be done once, so make sure Hub City is selected before updating your record. You will also need to upgrade from the one event membership to the full Junior membership for an additional amount.
2. Go to the Hub City Volleyball Club website, www.leaguelineup.com/hubcityvolleyball, and print the materials that will need to be completed and returned during our club meeting on 11.17.18
· 2018-2019 CHRVA Medical Release Form
· Copy of Players Birth Certificate
· 2018 Code of Conduct - -no signature required
· Hub City Player Code of Ethics and Conduct
· Hub City Parent Code of Conduct
3. Bring payment for the club dues.
· 12’s - -Base price is $700.
· 13-18’s - -Base price is $800.
· 3 checks—1/3 payment due 11-17, 1/3 due 1-15-19, final payment due 3-1-18
· Additional payment schedules may be established. See Brian Smith to arrange an alternative payment arrangement.
· We can accept credit/debit payments. $20 processing fee will be charged on top of the club fees.
· Fundraiser Payment- 1 check for $150 dated February 1, 2019. You will receive 15 tickets to sell for $10 each. Once you sell the tickets, you keep the money collected.
15 Years Strong 2004-2019
Hub City Volleyball Club was established in 2004 to address the need for a club that focuses on building skill and character in EVERY athlete. Our goal in HCVC is to create an environment for growth and winning as a team and allowing individuals to grow within the club by perfecting techniques in volleyball while building new friendships. Hub City is about having fun and providing the challenges that promote confidence. If players cannot have fun while playing and learning, they are less willing to play as hard and strive for goals as a team. Hub City is excited about its upcoming season so come and join the most hyped and exciting volleyball club in the Washington County area.