- Go Hawks
- Contact President, Ryan Horvath with questions 484-529-9662
- Regular monthly meetings first Monday of every month
Missed sign ups? No problem!! Give us a call to arrange a time and place for you to sign up your son or daughter!!
Ryan 484-529-9662 Martha 610-390-9181 Missy 484-529-5253
RETURNING PLAYERS DO NOT NEED TO PRINT AND FILL OUT A REGISTRATION FORM!!
FEES (due at registration):
- Flag Football and Cheerleading $40.00
- Padded Football and Cheerleading $75.00
- Fundraising: We are doing a lottery calendar. Each family is required to purchase 5 calendars at $10 a piece. You may keep and/or sell the calendars.
UNIFORM FEES (due at uniform/equipment handout/sizing):
- Flag Football will have a $35.00 jersey fee.
- Padded Football will have a $50.00 jersey fee
Returning players may use last years jersey and the jersey fee will be waived.
(Jersey's MUST be brought to equipment handouts and properly fitted in order to waive the jersey fee. Jersey fee will be collected at equipment handouts sometime in June).
ALL levels of Cheerleading will have up to a $50.00 uniform fee.
The $50.00 fee will include the following: Bows pink and red, Socks pink and regular, Bloomers, & Pom-pom's
If you already have one or more of these items your fees will be reduced accordingly.
All items MUST be brought to sizing in June in order to be waived the uniform fee.
HYFCA will supply the girls with cheer shoes.
Hamburg Hawks 2019 Head Coaching Staff
- MIDGET FOOTBALL HEAD COACH - Paul Correll
- MIDGET CHEERLEADING HEAD COACH - Karen Handwerk
- MITES FOOTBALL HEAD COACH - Rich Reinhart, Jr.
- MITES CHEERLEADING HEAD COACH - Crystal Thorne
- MIGHTY MITES FOOTBALL HEAD COACH - Frank Bell
- MIGHTY MITES CHEERLEADING HEAD COACH - Brittany Brenner
- FLAG FOOTBALL HEAD COACH - Tim Smith
- FLAG CHEERLEADING HEAD COACH - Sarah Stufflet
INSTRUCTIONS TO RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGE ALERTS
If you would like to receive text alerts with important messages/information from HYFCA, you will need to opt-in. Once you opt-in, you will need to subscribe to our alerts & validate your email address & phone numbers.
1) Register for a FREE "myleaguelineup" account which can be found on our website. www.leaguelineup.com/hyf
2) Once the account is verified click on the "Get Text Alerts" link.
3) This will take you to the MyLeagueLineup account page.
4) Click on the Profile->SMS Phone Setup link to add your phone number(s) & phone carrier.
5) Enter the validation code for each phone to validate the number.
6) Go to the sites link and click on the alerts icon on the sites page in your MyLeagueLineup account.
7) Select the Alert Group and click the "Save" button.
You will now receive all messages via email and text message.
HYFCA MONTHLY MEETINGS
Meetings are held the 1st Monday of each month @ 6:30 p.m. at the Tilden Elementary Cafe' (unless otherwise noted). Meetings are open to everyone in the program. We encourage you to attend and get involved in the program. Your opinions and support matter!
* Call to order
* Reading of the previous month's minutes
* Reading of the treasurer's report
* Old Business
* New Business
If specific topics will be discussed at any given meeting, same will be posted and/or emailed.