- Go Hawks
- Contact President, Ryan Horvath with questions 484-529-9662
- Regular monthly meetings first Monday of every month
It‘s not too late to register.
If you missed one of our in preson registerations call:
Ryan at 484-529-9662, Martha at (610) 390-9181 or Missy at (484)-529-5253
Registration will be held at the Middle School Cafeteria.
Flag Football and Cheerleading $60.00
Padded Football and Cheerleading $95.00
Fundraising: We are doing a lottery calendar. Each family is required to purchase 5 calendars at $10 a piece. You may keep and/or sell the calendars.
You may opt out of fundraising for a $60 fee.
Hamburg Hawks 2018 Head Coaching Staff
- MIDGET FOOTBALL HEAD COACH - Paul Correll
- MIDGET CHEERLEADING HEAD COACH - Shannon Brossman
- MITES FOOTBALL HEAD COACH - Rich Reinhart, Jr.
- MITES CHEERLEADING HEAD COACH - Karyn Handwerk
- MIGHTY MITES FOOTBALL HEAD COACH - Frank Bell
- MIGHTY MITES CHEERLEADING HEAD COACH - TBA
- FLAG FOOTBALL HEAD COACH - Rich Nesbitt
- FLAG CHEERLEADING HEAD COACH - TBA
INSTRUCTIONS TO RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGE ALERTS
If you would like to receive text alerts with important messages/information from HYFCA, you will need to opt-in. Once you opt-in, you will need to subscribe to our alerts & validate your email address & phone numbers.
1) Register for a FREE "myleaguelineup" account which can be found on our website. www.leaguelineup.com/hyf
2) Once the account is verified click on the "Get Text Alerts" link.
3) This will take you to the MyLeagueLineup account page.
4) Click on the Profile->SMS Phone Setup link to add your phone number(s) & phone carrier.
5) Enter the validation code for each phone to validate the number.
6) Go to the sites link and click on the alerts icon on the sites page in your MyLeagueLineup account.
7) Select the Alert Group and click the "Save" button.
You will now receive all messages via email and text message.
HYFCA MONTHLY MEETINGS
Meetings are held the 1st Monday of each month @ 6:30 p.m. at the Tilden Elementary Cafe' (unless otherwise noted). Meetings are open to everyone in the program. We encourage you to attend and get involved in the program. Your opinions and support matter!
* Call to order
* Reading of the previous month's minutes
* Reading of the treasurer's report
* Old Business
* New Business
If specific topics will be discussed at any given meeting, same will be posted and/or emailed.