- ALL THE TALENT IN THE WORLD DOESN'T MEAN A THING WITHOUT YOUR TEAMMATES
- THE ONLY PLACE SUCCESS COMES BEFORE WORK IS IN THE DICTIONARY
- CONTINUOUS EFFORT IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING YOUR POTENTIAL
- IF YOU'RE NOT BIG ENOUGH TO LOSE, YOU'RE NOT BIG ENOUGH TO WIN
- IT TAKES THE BEST IN EACH OF US TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN ALL OF US
DANCE - Friday, February 6, 2009 - Marshall Middle School Cafeteria from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
According to school policy, backpacks of any kind will not be allowed to be brought into the school. Each player/cheerleader will be allowed to bring one friend. There will be soda/water and snacks available at no cost. Children will not be allowed to leave without a parent or guardian, therefore, a parent or guardian will be expected to come inside the school to pick up their child.
BANQUET - Sunday, February 8, 2009 - Irish American Club on Middlesex Turnpike from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm. Pizza, soda, and ice cream will be served. The girls will receive their trophies and championship jackets at this time.
Pre-registration will take place at the Billerica Town Hall as follows:
Thursday, February 12th from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Tuesday, February 24th from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The price remains the same as last year:
1st child: $85.00
2nd child: $60.00
3rd child: $50.00
1st child: $95.00
2nd child: $70.00
3rd child: $60.00
1st child: $105.00
2nd child: $80.00
3rd child: $70.00