No 6U - 14U DFW Interlock games will be played the weekend of 3/21.
We are in for a bumpy ride this season. We thank you from the start for your patience, flexibility, and grace as we all work together to provide the best opportunities we can for the kids while keeping the safety of our players, coaches, and fans the highest priority.
Set your expectations now:
- Your schedule will change (probably several times over).
- It's unlikely you will get a "full" season of games.
- We cannot control government closures, league closures, or weather interruptions; we just have to learn to deal with them and work around them when possible.
- Even if your league is open and willing to play, other cities/leagues may not be doing the same. There's nothing we can do about it and those teams will not be forced to take a forfeit based on their leagues' closures.
- If you, your player, or your family members are sick, please make smart decisions about being around other people.
Thanks for participating in the DFW Interlock, we will work to do our best (as a volunteer organization) to provide the best environment and opportunities we can for this season.
Current participating league closure information
DFW Interlock - Spring 2020
Spring Interlock is about to get started! If you need to schedule a make-up game, contact your league scheduler and the opposing coach to start a conversation about available make-up days.
Interlock Rules for each division playing in the DFW Interlock can be found here: https://www.leaguelineup.com/handouts.asp?url=interlockbaseball
Coaches: Please consider printing a copy and keeping in your bag to have on hand for any pre-game conversation with opposing coach and umpires.