JCC MEN’S BASKETBALL LEAGUE RULES
1) Only team's top 2 players can be replaced.
2)A Replacement player will be found through the league commissioner, the captain of the team needing the replacement player and 2 other captains from the panel. All replacement players will be agreed upon by ALL captains before being allowed to join a team.
3) A replacement player can only be activated if the injured player is lost for the entire season.
4) A replacement player must be activated by the 1/2 way point in the season. After the seasons half way point, no replacement players will be allowed.
1) Any player striking another player, will be banned for the remainder of the season and will not be allowed to participate in future seasons.
2) If a player gets ejected from the game, due to 2 technical fouls, that player will then be suspended for the next game.
3) If a player receives four technical fouls throughout the season, that player will then serve a 1 game suspension.
1) 2 24 minute halves, running clock until the last 2 minutes of each half. In the last 2 minutes of each half, clock stops on all dead balls and whistles
2) Each team is allowed 4 timeouts per game
3) Each team is allowed 1 timeout in overtime
4) A player fouls out on the fifth foul. However, if that leaves only 4 players on the court, the player can remain in the game. For each additional foul that the player commits, the opposing team will shoot 2 technical foul and will also have possession of the ball