Proud Sponsor of Patriot Football:
Voluntary Dead Period Workouts
For those that do not wish to lose all the gains they've made over the last month, please see below for the suggested Workout Schedule for 2019 Dead Period:
DEAD PERIOD SCHEDULE:
7 X 7 Scrimmage with Seymour - 6/19
All Varsity Skills Players need to be at the weight room at 7:45 AM on Wednesday (6/19)
We will have 7 X 7 at Seymour High School beginning at 9:00 AM. Bus will return to JCHS at 12:00 PM.
This does not apply to Freshmen, they will practice at normal time on Wednesday.
2019 Patriot Football Online Team Shop will Re-Open on 6/11!
PLEASE GET YOUR ORDER IN BEFORE 6/24!
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER ASAP, DELAYING YOUR ORDER WILL DELAY THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR ITEMS!
Our Online Team Shop is up and running! Simply click the link below to get started:
2019 Patriot Team Shop - Click Here
Enter the following code to login to the JCHS Football Player Equipment Shop:
Enter the following code to login to the JCHS Football Apparel Shop:
ATTN PARENTS: THE ONLY ITEMS ON THESE TEAM SITES THAT ARE MANDATORY ARE 1 SET OF RED GAME SOCKS & 1 PAIR OF BLACK CLEATS.
ALL PLAYERS WILL BE WEARING BLACK CLEATS THIS YEAR. IF YOUR PLAYER ALREADY HAS A PAIR OF BLACK UNDER ARMOUR CLEATS THAT IS FINE. OTHERWISE BLACK CLEATS NEED TO BE ORDER FROM THE TEAM SHOP.
PLAYERS CAN BUY THEIR CLEATS AT ANY LOCATION UNDER TWO CONDITIONS:
1) GAME CLEATS MUST BE UNDER ARMOUR BRAND CLEATS (CAN BE EITHER MOLDED OR SCREW IN STYLE)
2) GAME CLEATS MUST BE BLACK IN COLOR
GAME SOCKS NEED TO BE ORDERED FROM THE TEAM SITE JUST TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. DO NOT ORDER THE SOCKS FROM ANOTHER LOCATION AND EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO USE THEM THIS SEASON.
2019 Patriot Football Discount Cards Available 6/11
All players will receive their 2019 Fundraiser Discount Cards tomorrow (6/11).
Each JCHS Football Player will have 20 cards available to sell, so if you know a player please help him out and buy one of these great cards!
We appreciate all the Jeff Co fans / family members out there for helping out the 2019 Patriot Football Team by purchasing these cards!
And a Big Patriot Thank You to all the Businesses who participated, We appreciate your wiliness to help our Team!
Here's the list of The Great Deals Available with the Card:
- Angelo's At The Point - 10% Off (Food Only)
- Asian House - 10% Off
- Bubba-Q - 20% OFF @RMP (No Weddings / Parties)
- Burger King (Jeff City) - Free Whopper W/P/O Whopper Value Meal
- Captain's Galley - $2 off App W/P/O 2 Entrees @RMP
- China 1 - 50% off Entree W/P/O Entree @ RMP / Lunch or Dinner
- Dairy Queen - .99¢ Small Blizzad W/P/O Any Size Blizzard @RMP
- Dandridge Oil & Maintenance - $3 off Any Service
- Domino's Pizza - Free LG 1 Topping Pizza W/P/O LG Pizza = or > Value @RMP
- Done Right Auto - Free Oil Change W/P/O Same ($29.99 Value) Must Donate 3 cans of Food. Appt Only
- Done Right Auto – Balance & Rotate Tires from $19.99 ($40 Value) Must Donate 3 cans of Food. Appt Only
- El Sazon - Free Drink W/P/O Entrée
- El Sazon - 10% Off Food Purchase
- Elliots Boots - $10 off $50 or More Purchase @RMP (Excl Commercial Sales)
- Gondolier - 10% off $30.00
- Good Ole Days (MoTown) - 15% off Food Only
- Jefferson Tire & Automotive - $5.00 off any Serice
- Jersey Girl Diner - 10% off
- Long Johns Silvers – 10% off Purchase (Dandridge)
- Lost Creek Golf Course - $2 Off Mon-Fri / No Holidays
- Lovin's Wholesale Furniture - 15% off All Furniture (Excluding Appliances & Specials)
- Owen's Restaurant - Free Drink W/P/O Entree
- Papa John's – 20% off Entire Order @ RMP
- Papa Murphy's - Free LG 1 Topping Pizza W/P/O Any Family Size Pizza @ RMP
- Patriot Hills Golf Course - $1 Off LG Bucket of Range Balls
- Perkins - 10% off Purchase
- Pizza Plus - (Dridge & WPine) Free Reg Pizza Stix w/Cheese & Sauce W/P/O LG Pep Pizza @ $12.99
- Puleo’s – 10% off Food Only @RMP (Strawberry Plains Only)
- Red Bud Deli - Free Desert W/P/O 2 Entrees @RMP
- Sonic - Free Cheeseburger W/P/O Same
- Subway - (JCity) Free Med Drink W/P/O any Sub
- Subway - (DRidge) $1 off Any Footlong Sub
- Taco Bell - (DRidge) 10% off Purchase
- Toro Mexican Grill - 10% off Purchase of $20 or more
- Twin Dragon - 10% off Purchase
- Ultimate Shine Car Wash - 10% Managers Special (Code on Card) / MoTown Only
One Time Use Coupons:
- Advance Auto Parts - $5 off $25 Purchase
- Applebees - $5 off $25 Purchase Food Only / Invalid with other Promos
- Dandridge Golf & Country Club - Free Cart Fee W/P/O Green Fee / Mon-Fri / No Holidays
- Dairy Queen – Free Blizzard W/P/O Blizzard of equal or less value
- Patriot Hills Golf Club - Free Cart Fee W/P/O Green Fee / Mon-Fri / Not Holidays
- Dandridge Brewing Company – 20% off Purchase / Excludes Alcohol & Gift Cards
- Dandridge Oil & Maintenance - $5 off Any Full-Service Oil Change
- Domino's Free Cheesy Bread W/P/O LG Pizza @ RMP
- Good Ole Days - (MoTown) - Free App W/P/O 2nd App of equal or less value
- Little Caesars Pizza - Free Crazy Bread W/P/O EXTRAMOSTBEST Pizza (8-piece order/C Sauce Extra)
- Papa Murphy's - Free Desert W/P/O Any size Pizza
- Subway - (JCity) Free 6 inch sub W/P/O and 6 or 12 inch sub @ RMP
- The Creek Café – Free house Coffee with Purchase @RMP
- Twin Dragon - 20% off W/P/O 2 Hibachi Dinners & 2 Drinks
- Sports Clips - (MoTown) Free MVP Upgrade
CARDS ARE VALID thru 5/31/20
The May - June Practice Schedule
The May-June Practice Schedule has been updated.
Click the 'Schedules' Menu above then select 'Calendar' to view.
See everyone bright and early in the morning!
Mandatory Parent/Guardian Football Meeting - 5/23
There will be a Mandatory Parent/Guardian Meeting on Thursday May, 23rd beginning at 6:30 P.M. The meeting will take place at JCHS in the Commons Area. We ask that at least one parent or guardian for each player interested in playing football this upcoming season be in attendance. This includes upcoming Freshmen thru Seniors for the 2018-19 school year. We do understand that not all of the potential players will be able to have a parent or guardian at this meeting, if that is the case please let us know the player's name that will not be represented. You can contact us at JeffCountyFootball@gmail.com.
Sport Physicals - 5/13/19 @ Patriot Academy
Sports Physicals will be given Monday, May 13th 2019 beginning immediately after school until 5:30 P.M. at the Patriot Academy. All football players planning to play this upcoming season need to attend and get their Sports Physicals at that time. Cost will be $10.00. Also, please try to have all your documentation in DragonFly updated prior to arriving. If you have issues with DragonFly, please let them know when you get there. They will be able to help you fix any issues you may have.
Kris Hawkins Commits to Maryville College
Congratulations to our own Kris Hawkins #18!
Kris has committed to continue his playing career with The Scots of Maryville College! Good Luck Kris!
New Field Layout
Here's a sneak peek of what our new field might look like.
Date: March 11, 2019
From: Dr. Shane Johnston - Director of Schools
Re: JCHS Game Field
Jefferson County Schools is excited to announce, and share with the community, the proposed design of Leroy Shannon Field on the campus of JCHS. The renovations include a synthetic game field, new track, new tennis courts, upgrades at the softball facility, and an expanded natural grass practice field.
JCHS Athletic Director – Mr. Randy Rogers
“I am thankful for the continued support to our athletic programs from our community. I am extremely excited by the upcoming renovations to all of our athletic facilities. These upgrades will have a lasting impact on all of our school sport programs and our community. As the Athletic Director, I am very pleased to know that all of our school sponsored teams will now have a place to practice and play on our school campus, which will help in a variety of ways. I know our coaches, athletes, students, and fans are excited to see the finished product.”
JCHS Principal – Dr. Scott Walker
"The upcoming renovation of our athletic facilities make it an exciting time to be a Patriot. The renovations will not only benefit the students of Jefferson County High School, but the community as well. We thank the school board and the county commission for their vision and for their continuing support of public education in Jefferson County."
Director of Schools – Dr. Shane Johnston
“It’s an exciting time for our students and community. The school board and county commission approved this so we could address some inequity issues and when it’s all complete it will be a facility that benefits multiple groups of students and is something the entire community can be proud to know they provided for our students.”
Factors behind the Field Design
· Incorporates history à 4 stars represent the schools that closed when JCHS opened in 1975
· Addresses needs of multiple sports (synthetic field adds practice field)
· Mid-Field Logo
o Avoiding sport specific logos since multiple sports/groups will access
§ Plan presented to school board & county commission as multi-sport
o Interlocking JC is common around campus
§ Coaches Attire, Uniforms, Fan Attire, Gym Wall, School Sign on Hwy 92
o Multiple Mid-Field logos over the years including, but not limited to:
§ Red Oval and White Oval with JCHS
§ White Circle with JCHS and Stars
§ White Elongated Logo with a Minuteman
§ Interlocking JC
§ Elongated Logo w/ Minuteman plus Patriots and 16 red, white, blue stars
§ Snapping Patriot
§ Multiple seasons with no logo at mid-field
· Field Design has NO Impact on individual sports to utilize sport-specific logos associated with individual sports on uniforms, fan attire, letterheads, etc.
*Unofficial Representation – Not to Scale / Slight Modifications May Occur
We just received our Amazon Smile Donation to Patriot Football for the 10/18 thru 12/18 quarter, and we received a percentage of over $5,800.00 worth of your purchases thru Amazon.com! That's a huge amount for a small charity like us!
JCHS Vs Morristown West Game Rescheduled
The upcoming JCHS Vs Morristown West game scheduled for 9/6/19 has been moved to 9/5/19 and will be featured as the Pilot Prep Sports Rivalry Thursday Game of the Week. The game will be televised locally on MyVLT.
Kickoff will be 7:00 P.M.
JCHS Football National Signing Day Ceremony
"Spring" Practice begins 1/28/19
Due to the upcoming sports facilities upgrade project Patriot Football has been forced to move up Spring Football practice.
Spring Practice will now begin on Monday 1/28/19 after school and will end on Friday 2/8/19.
Practice will be Monday - Friday both weeks and will end at 5:45 P.M.
There will be no intrasquad scrimmage (Blue/White Game) for the public this year.
Players that have not played a sport at JCHS will need to have an up to date Sports Physical to participate in Spring Practice.
2018 JCHS Football Awards Ceremony
What: Awards Ceremony celebrating the 2018 JCHS Patriot Football Team.
Who: Players & Player Families are encouraged to attend.
When: 1/13/19 beginning at 2:00 P.M.
Where: JCHS Performing Arts Center
Jefferson County 7 v 7 15u Team
Jefferson County will have a 15u team competing in this 7 v 7 league. JCHS Players interested in playing can contact Chad Horner at 865-660-4352 for more information.
Here are a few details:
All Games Location: Farragut High School
Season Dates: 2/24/19 - 5/2/19
Positions Needed: Quarterbacks, Linebackers, Defensive Backs & Receivers
Please contact Chad Horner with questions.
Weight Room Open
Coach Riley will open the weight room on the following dates from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
***Football Awards Ceremony Postponed***
The 2018 JCHS Football Awards Ceremony scheduled for 12/9/18 has been rescheduled due to the possibility of inclement weather.
The Ceremony will now be held on 1/13/19 at the JCHS Performing Arts Center beginning at 2:00 P.M.
2018 All Region Patriots
for being named to the 2018 Region 1 - 6A All Region Team!
Well Done Men!
2018 Academic All Region
Congratulations to Jaylon Haney for being named to the Region 1 - 6A All Academic Team!
Great Job Jaylon!
Football Workouts begin 11/27
Workouts for the 2019 Season begin tomorrow (11/27) immediately after school and will last until approximately 5:30 PM.
Workouts will take place Monday - Friday.
All Football Players (Grades 9-11) are to attend.
2019 Patriot Football Schedule
The 2019 Patriot Football Schedule is now available.
Click the 'Schedules' link above to view.
2018 JCHS Patriot Football 20K Redzone Raffle Winner
Congratulations to our 2018 JCHS Football 20k Redzone Raffle winner Robin Stansberry!
Robin wins the $20,000 grand prize!
We would like to thank everyone who played this year and helped us raise a bunch of money for Patriot Football!
WNRX - 99.3 FM for Play by Play
Can't make the game? You can always listen to the play by play live on WNRX 99.3 FM!
If you're to far away to tune in, you can also live stream games online at the link below!
Coach Riley on The Sports Animal - 8/7
Coach Riley on Sports South
Peyton Manning Signed Football
New items for the Auction Thursday! ...And yes that’s Peyton Manning’s signature on it!
We still have a few Meet & Greet tickets available to Meet Phillip Fulmer prior to his Speech that night! Please show up this Thursday (4/12) Jeff County, let’s pack the Auditorium for Coach Fulmer and show our Vol Pride!
Doors open at 5:45 P.M. @ JCHS. Tickets available at the door.
Silent Auction Items
We have some great items that have been donated for the Silent Auction! Come early and bid often!
3X Your Donation Rate with Amazon Smile 3/12 thru 3/31
Silent Auction with Guest Speaker Phillip Fulmer
We are pleased to announce University of Tennessee Athletic Director Phillip Fulmer will be joining us as a guest speaker for our Sideline Club's Spring Fundraiser on April 12th, 2018!
We will be hosting a Silent Auction which will begin at 5:30 P.M. in the commons area of JCHS. There will be tons of great locally donated items available for bidding. (If you have an interest in donating an item or service, please contact Darrin Breeden @ 865-607-9043, or Scott Schroeder @ 865-250-0485) Please come early and make a bid for a good cause!
Coach Fulmer's speech will begin at 7:00 P.M. in the James D Swann Performing Arts Center. Tickets for Coach Fulmer's speech will be $25.00 each (All Ages) and will be available from Jennifer Moore at the JCHS main office beginning 3/9/18. Tickets will also be available from all Sideline Club Members, and current JCHS Patriot Football Players. Please Contact Darrin Breeden @ 865-607-9043, or Scott Schroeder @ 865-250-0485 for ticket availability.
Doors will open at 6:30 P.M. for this event.
Meet & Greet - For those that would like to meet with Coach Fulmer in person we have a very limited amount of tickets available for that opportunity. We will have 30 Meet & Greet tickets available for $100.00 each (All Ages). These Tickets will be First Come, First Served, and available at the same time (3/9/18) and all the locations as the general admission tickets. Meet & Greet will begin at 5:45 P.M. sharp, and end promptly at 6:45 P.M.
Meet & Greet Tickets will include:
- Face to face meeting with Coach Fulmer
- One picture with Coach Fulmer
- Coach Fulmer will sign one item per ticket
- Admission to Coach Fulmer's speech
3/9/18 - All Tickets Available
4/12/18 - Silent Auction with Special Guest Phillip Fulmer
5:30 P.M. - Doors open, Silent Auction Begins
5:45 P.M. - Meet & Greet with Coach Fulmer begins
6:30 P.M. - Performing Arts Center Doors open for Coach Fulmer's speech
6:45 P.M. - Meet & Greet with Coach Fulmer ends
7:00 P.M. - Coach Fulmer's Speech begins
7:45 P.M. - Silent Auction winners announced
We just received our Amazon Smile Donation to Patriot Football for the 10/17 thru 12/17 quarter, and we received a percentage of over $8,300.00 worth of your purchases thru Amazon.com! That's a huge amount for a small charity like us!
Thank you Patriot Fans!
And remember all you have to do continue helping us is simply click the link above and follow the directions to keep giving back to Patriot Football! Amazon.com donates .5% donation from your purchases of thousands of items on Amazon at no increased cost to you!
Welcome to Patriot Football Info Central
Welcome to the new home of Patriot Football online brought to you by the J.C.H.S. Sideline Club.
Coach Riley intends for this site to become the one stop information location for players, parents and fans for all things Patriot Football related.
Players & Parents please sign up for team email & text alerts by clicking the "Sign Up Now" button at left.
Complete 2016 6A Region 1 schedules for Varsity, JV & Freshmen have been updated in the "Schedules" menu.
The entire 2016 Football Calendar including all scrimmages and practices has been updated and is available in the "Calendar" menu.