2018 Grades 3-8 Basketball
For the grades 3-8. Basketball will again be offered to girls and boys but a new program is being developed. Please watch for details in the next two weeks.
2019 1st / 2nd Grade Co-Ed Basketball
Please note: We will be using the rSchool registration for basketball and all rec programs as soon as it is live. Those already having registered will need to re-register once announcements are made. Announcements will be made in the coming week.
CHICAGO SHOPPING TRIP
Chicago’s Magnificent Mile Shopping Trip: Enjoy a fun filled day of shopping surrounded by colorful holiday decorations that line the streets of Chicago. Travelers will be able to participate in the Lights Festival celebration, including a parade, holiday deals and more.
The Charter bus will depart from Lake Mills Middle School (Campus Field) Parking lot off of Church St. in Lake Mills. The bus will leave promptly at 10:00 am so please arrive 15 minutes early. This program is a co-op with the Lake Mills Recreation Department.
Register Early as Participant Maximum is 30.
Registration Cutoff Date: November 9
Date: Saturday, November 17
Time: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fee: $37 R/ $47 NR
Children Under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
LM Middle School – MS Teacher Parking Lot
Flag Football Info
Games start . Notes on the schedule:
- K5-1st always play the game times.
- K5-1st grade has an uneven number of teams. A third field was unavailable, so we’ll have to do a bye instead of a double header.
- 2nd-3rd grade has even number, so there will never be byes or double-headers.
- In case of bad weather, we follow the Watertown Park & Rec decisions on rain cancellations. The Y will communicate with all coaches
- if there is a cancellation, but you can check as well via the Watertown's Park & Rec’s Cancellation Hotline: 920-262-8098.
Here is the link to the schedule: http://www.quickscores.com/watertownareaymca.
A few other important reminders:
- All players must have a mouth guard. Referees will check before each game, and if a player is missing, they cannot play.
- No metal cleats allowed.
- Players jerseys must be tucked in at all times.
Fall Soccer Info
- Grades 2 thru 5 meet each Saturday from 8:30 to 9:30
- Grades 4K thru 1st grade meet each Saturday from 9:30 to 10:30
- Games are each Saturday morning at the above times starting September 15 through October 20, 2018
- Fees are due **Please make checks payable to “Johnson Creek Recreation” and enclose your fee in an envelope labeled “Youth Soccer” and return to the Elementary School office or the MS/HS office.
- Payment after August 23 is $20.
Flag Football Registrations is Closed ...
Registration is now open for Boys and Girls Fall Soccer
- SOCCER (Boys & Girls)
- YOGA CLASS
- SENIOR EXCERCISE
- BASEBALL (Boys & Girls)
- SOFTBALL (Girls)
- FLAG FOOTBALL (Boys & Girls)
- VOLLEYBALL (Girls)
- BASKETBALL (Boys & Girls)
- Grade 1 & 2
- Grades 3-4-5-6
If something is of interest but not found please email the recreation department at email@example.com
The Johnson Creek School District's Web Store is a hosted online payment center, providing a convenient way for people to make online payments for various recreational activity fees. The Web Store is not up-to-date at this time so please make payment by check and drop off your fee at the Elementary School or at the MS/HS office.
"Click" here for Concussion and Volunteer Information.