Johnson Creek Joint Recreation Department
CHICAGO SHOPPING TRIP
Chicago’s Magnificent Mile Shopping Trip: Enjoy a fun filled day of shopping surrounded by colorful holiday decorations that line the streets of Chicago. Travelers will be able to participate in the Lights Festival celebration, including a parade, holiday deals and more.
The Charter bus will depart from Lake Mills Middle School (Campus Field) Parking lot off of Church St. in Lake Mills. The bus will leave promptly at 10:00 am so please arrive 15 minutes early. This program is a co-op with the Lake Mills Recreation Department.
Register Early as Participant Maximum is 30.
Registration Cutoff Date: November 9
Date: Saturday, November 17
Time: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fee: $37 R/ $47 NR
Children Under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
LM Middle School – MS Teacher Parking Lot
Flag Football Info
Games start . Notes on the schedule:
- K5-1st always play the game times.
- K5-1st grade has an uneven number of teams. A third field was unavailable, so we’ll have to do a bye instead of a double header.
- 2nd-3rd grade has even number, so there will never be byes or double-headers.
- In case of bad weather, we follow the Watertown Park & Rec decisions on rain cancellations. The Y will communicate with all coaches
- if there is a cancellation, but you can check as well via the Watertown's Park & Rec’s Cancellation Hotline: 920-262-8098.
Here is the link to the schedule: http://www.quickscores.com/watertownareaymca.
A few other important reminders:
- All players must have a mouth guard. Referees will check before each game, and if a player is missing, they cannot play.
- No metal cleats allowed.
- Players jerseys must be tucked in at all times.
Johnson Creek Fall Soccer!
- Grades 2 thru 5 will meet each Saturday from 8:30 to 9:30
- Grades 4K thru 1st grade will meet each Saturday from 9:30 to 10:30
- Games will be each Saturday morning at the above times starting September 15 through October 20, 2018
- Fees are due **Please make checks payable to “Johnson Creek Recreation” and enclose your fee in an envelope labeled “Youth Soccer” and return to the Elementary School office or the MS/HS office.
- Payment after August 23 is $20.
Johnson Creek Village and School District
Joint Recreation Department
FALL FLAG FOOTBALL
(Boys & Girls, Grades K-3)
NFL FLAG Powered by USA Football provides opportunities for children to enjoy America's favorite sport. Players benefit by being physically active through non-contact, continuous action while learning the fundamentals of football, lessons in teamwork and sportsmanship. (nflflag.com)
Children will have fun wearing NFL team jerseys and participate in weekly games on Tuesday evenings. Your child will play on the same team with other children from Johnson Creek.
· August 28-October 16
· Co-ed teams for grades K-1 and 2-3.
· Practices held one evening per week at area parks.
· Games held on Tuesdays at Washington Park in Watertown beginning September 12.
Registration NOW-August 4
· Fees Payable to Johnson Creek Recreation Department By July 31: $35 if a Y Member • $50 if not
· After Aug. 1*: $45 if a Y Member • $60 if not
· After Aug. 1 roster spots and t-shirts cannot be guaranteed.
Registration Link is: (NFL Flag Football signup)
Flag Football Registrations is Closed ...
Registration is now open for Boys and Girls Fall Soccer
- SOCCER (Boys & Girls)
- YOGA CLASS
- SENIOR EXCERCISE
- BASEBALL (Boys & Girls)
- SOFTBALL (Girls)
- FLAG FOOTBALL (Boys & Girls)
- VOLLEYBALL (Girls)
- BASKETBALL (Boys & Girls)
- Grade 1 & 2
- Grades 3-4-5-6
If something is of interest but not found please email the recreation department at email@example.com
The Johnson Creek School District's Web Store is a hosted online payment center, providing a convenient way for people to make online payments for various recreational activity fees. The Web Store is not up-to-date at this time so please make payment by check and drop off your fee at the Elementary School or at the MS/HS office.
"Click" here for Concussion and Volunteer Information.