- All Parents Are Required To Sign And Adhere To Kensico Little Leagues Code Of Conduct.
Kensico Little League Partnering with Modell's for Great Back To School Savings
Kensico Little League is partnering with Modell's Goods to provide our members with great Back To School Savings. Please print and bring the attached Coupon to your local Modell’s to receive 15% off of your total purchase of regular and sale priced merchandise and Modell’s will donate 5% of the total sale to Kensico Little League. The Coupon may be used multiple times from August 10, 2018 through September 30, 2018. Feel free to forward and share with friends and family. Please thank Modell's for being a consistent supporter of Kensico Little League.
Kensico Baseball 2018 Columbus Day Weekend Baseball Tournament
Kensico Baseball is happy to announce the 2018 Columbus Day Weekend (10/06/2018 - 10/08/2018) 8U (no Stealing) 9U (No Stealing), 10U, 11U and 12U (Wood Bat) Baseball Tournament.
Registration and Payment: Register on-line at http://www.leaguelineup.com/kensicobaseball and return the Columbus Day Registration Form and check to Kensico Baseball, PO Box 11, Valhalla, New York 10595 before September 15, 2018.
- Cost per Team: $600 per team if paid before 09/01/2018 - $700 per team after 09/01/2018
- Ages are Little League (age as of August 31,2018) based upon 2018 Spring/Summer Season
- Three game minimum (weather permitting) - Teams are usually scheduled for four games.
- Baseballs, Winner’s Trophy and Umpires Included.
- Slots are limited and are reserved with full payments.
- Fields are set at 46/60
- 12U will play 60/90 Wood Bat
Required Paperwork: Teams are REQUIRED to submit the following paperwork one week prior to the date of the tournament.
- Completed Roster and Emergency Contact Form
- Completed Coaches Code of Conduct Form
- Completed Waiver and Release Form
- Copy of Certificate of Insurance naming Kensico Baseball, Kensico Little League, WCC, Town of Mt. Pleasant and Town of North Castle as additional insured.
Scheduling:Teams MUST be available to play for all scheduled time slots.
- Saturday – Seeding Round (two games) Wins/Head to Head/Runs Allowed
- Sunday – Seeding Round (one or two games) Wins/Head to Head/Runs Allowed
- Monday – Championship Games
Facility: Games will be scheduled at Clove Road, Pat Henry, Volunteer, Bradhurst and Virginia Road Fields in Valhalla, New York. Based upon registration and weather additional local facilities maybe used.
Please Drive Slowly Down Kensico Avenue
Please make sure you drive slowly down Kensico Avenue (the road leading to Pat Henry Field) and in the parking lot. The 30 seconds you save on the way in is not worth the risk you are putting our children in by speeding. 10 mph is more than fast enough. Please remind family and friends that this is an area that requires slow driving.
A Big THANK YOU to LEAGUE SPONSORS!
Reminder: All Parents Are Required to Sign and Adhere to Kensico Little Leagues Code of Conduct.
Kensico Little League - 2018/19 Board of Directors Approved
- President - Bob Candrea
- Vice President - Anthony Santamorena
- Treasurer - Matt Carbone
- Secretary - Robert Caluori
- Player Agent - Bob Ierace
- Safety Officer - Joe Rush
- Communications Officer - Don Cannon
- Director of Equipment - John Caldarola
- Chief of Umpires - Tom Whitman
- Director of Fund Raising - Linda Palumbo
- Director of Concessions - Jake Friscoe
- Director of Field Maintenance - Bob Candrea
Annual Solicitation for Volunteers
The Nominating Committee of Kensico Little League is conducting the annual solicitation for volunteers interested in serving on the Board of Directors or as a Divisional Vice President for the 2019-2020 Season. The term of office runs from 10/01/2019 to 09/30/2020. The Board meets monthly for the entirety of the year. If you are interested in being considered for a position, please review the position description and complete the self nomination form found in the handouts section. Please return the form to: Kensico Little League Nominating Committee, PO Box 11, Valhalla, New York 10595-0011 by 09/01/2019. Elections will be held on Thursday September 19, 2019 from 6:00 to 7:30 at Pat Henry Field.
|Kensico Fall Registration Form 2018|