- March Meeting, 3/4/18 High School Room 118 @ 8pm
- Baseball Parents Meeting 2/28/19 Elementary Cafe 6:30 PM
- Vacant Positions Fundraising Director, Field Maintenance
- Softball Parent Meeting 3/7/19 Elementary Cafe 6:30 PM
- Spartan Clinic 3/2/19 High School Gym 9 AM
Welcome to the Laurel Recreation Association
Just a reminder Baseball registration closes February 11th and Softball registration closes February 15th. Please register your child before these dates. You can simply print off the forms and mail them along with your payment to the PO Box on the forms.
2019 Baseball Dates to Remember
- Registration opens / Fundraiser Begins 1/15/19
- Registration ends 2/11/19
- Open Gym Feb 15th 6pm – 9 pm
- Skills day 2/16/19 8a-12p Elem gym
- Team Selection/Draft 2/17/19
- Coaches Meeting 2/21/19
- Parent Meeting 2/28/19 6:30 p Elem café
- Spartan Baseball Clinic 3/2/19 9 am
- Field Clean up/Fundraiser final turn in 4/20/19
- Field Cleanup Rain Date 4/27/19
- Fundraiser Drawing 5/1/19 Spartan Park
- Regular season begins end of April begin. of May
2019 Baseball Registration Forms (Click hyperlink to open form)
2019 Fastpitch Softball Registration Form (Click on hyperlink to open forms)
2019 Baseball Bat Rules
Bats must be stamped either USSSA or USA
USSSA Bats can only be 2 1/4 barrel
USA Bats can be 2 1/4 - 2 5/8 barrel
For Pony players
13 yr old's drop -5
14 yr old's drop -3
If a 12 yr old or small child is playing, we can agree they can use a drop -8 but only that player. Cannot be a shared bat for the team.
When: 1st Monday of each month (excluding holidays that fall on Monday, then it’s the following week) For the February meeting it will be held on Monday the 4th of March
Time: 8 pm.
Where: High School Room 118
Thank you for allowing your children to participate in LRA sports. We're always looking for interested people to get involved and help make a difference in our childrens' lives. Come to a meeting---we can always use extra help and experience to make things run smoothly!
**If you have questions or concerns regarding LRA functions, events, registrations, etc., please do not call Laurel Schools. Click on "Contact Info" in the Main Menu and contact either an officer, or the appropriate director. We'll do all we can to assist you.**
The LRA is not affiliated with the Laurel Soccer Club. If you are looking for information concerning the LSC, please click on "Links" in the Main Menu, then on the Laurel Soccer Club.