Teams that are Interested in Playing Fall 2020 as a Mesquite Association team with our neighboring associations, please contact email@example.com no later than, Thursday, July 30, 2020. Pool draw with be held virtually on Saturday, August 1, 2020 between 10-12p; Registration will be held Saturday, August 8, 2020, Time:TBD. Coaches please refer to your emails for additional detailed information.
Mesquite Soccer Association Cancellation Clarification:
MSA has decided to cancel their Fall 2020 season, however, we are working on assisting those teams who are eager to play this season. The details are being worked on and will be shared once finalized. Coaches if you and your team would like to play for the Fall 2020 season and are interested playing with a nearby Association send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, July 27, 2020, so that you can be included in that number, there is additional paperwork to be completed.
In addition, registration for new players has been extended until Tuesday, July 28, 2020.
Please send any questions, comments or concerns to email@example.com
Good Day Mesquite Soccer Family,
Thank you for your patience and continued support during these unprecedented times. Our board has been working tirelessly to come up with a practical decision for this season while making sure that we keep in mind that our top priority would be the health and safety of our children. During our meeting, we discussed many options, however, it was determined that it would be best that we forego our Fall 2020 season until things become more stable for our children. This was NOT an easy decision as we all understand the importance of social activities and keeping children active, however, we also understand that the uncertainties of this disease can be more detrimental to our children’s’ health and safety. In addition, we have also decided to cancel our October Spookout Tournament 2020. We apologize for any inconveniences that this may have caused anyone.
In making these decisions, we considered each of our children’s health, safety and our families’ financial situations. We understand that during these unprecedented times many are experiencing things that one may not have had to experience financially and felt that it would be unfair to place this burden of choosing to manage household bills versus giving your child an opportunity to enjoy their favorite sport. We felt that we would give this pandemic an opportunity to level out as well as our financial situations to become more stable and venture out with more stable opportunities for Spring 2021 with the thoughts and hopes that things will be different for all of us.
It is our hope that you understand and support our position as we plan and look forward to our Spring 2021 season.
Mesquite Soccer Association
Board of Directors