- Giving youth the opportunity to learn the skills of Wrestling
- Because we believe hard work pays off!!
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE
MILWAUKIE MUSTANG YOUTH WRESTLING CLUB
Start preparing for wrestling season as it is fast approaching. We will be holding pre-season work outs and we would love to see wrestlers there!
Pre-Season Workout info:
When: Tuesdays & Thursdays starting on September 24th
Time: 7:00 - 8:30pm
Where: Milwaukie High School wrestling room located on the lower level of the main gym of 23rd Ave.
2019/2020 Registration NOW open: https://mmyw.sportngin.com/register/form/558767465
WHO WE ARE
- Milwaukie youth wrestling is a program that is for all ages Kindergarten - 8th grade, boys and girls and any skill level.
- Tryouts are not required to join the wrestling club. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate. We take beginners as well as advanced wrestlers.
Practice will be Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30-8:00pm (subject to change). All practices will be at Milwaukie High School in the wrestling room. The wrestling room is located on 23rd Ave off of Washington St.
November 4th - 8th: FREE TRIAL WEEK from 6:30pm - 8:00pm
November 11th: Practices begins! All wrestlers MUST be registered to practice.
To Register: https://mmyw.sportngin.com/register/form/558767465
- Tournaments are held on Saturdays and sometimes Sundays.
- Tournaments are not required but highly recommended to build self confidence and team spirit. See Tournament tab for upcoming tournaments.
· - League Tournaments vs. Open Tournaments:
o League tournaments are put on by our “league” and free to all wrestlers. These are great tournaments for beginner wrestlers and those who have a few years of experience.
o Open tournaments are for wrestlers who are a little more advance. Open tournaments will have an entry fee and most need to be pre-registered. Please ask your coaches if your wrestler is ready for an open tournament.
- Open tournaments will require all wrestlers to have a USA card will ask for you to pre-register at www.trackwrestling.com