- Giving youth the opportunity to learn the skills of Wrestling
- Because we believe hard work pays off!!
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE
MILWAUKIE MUSTANG YOUTH WRESTLING CLUB
It's that time again. The 2018-2019 Wrestling season is just around the corner. You can register online by clicking on the link below. Registration is due by 11/12/18, and all forms and payments must be in.
To register please click here: https://mmyw.sportngin.com/register/form/335956520
WHO WE ARE
- Milwaukie youth wrestling is a program that is for all ages Kindergarten - 8th grade, boys and girls and any skill level.
- Tryouts are not required to join the wrestling club. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate. We take beginners as well as advanced wrestlers.
Practice will be Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30-8:00pm (subject to change). All practices will be at Milwaukie High School in the wrestling room. The wrestling room is located on 23rd Ave off of Washington St.
November 5th - 8th: FREE TRIAL WEEK from 6:30pm - 8:00pm
November 12th: Practices begins! All wrestlers MUST be registered to practice.
To Register: https://mmyw.sportngin.com/register/form/335956520
- Tournaments are held on Saturdays and sometimes Sundays.
- Tournaments are not required but highly recommended to build self confidence and team spirit. See Tournament tab for upcoming tournaments.
· - League Tournaments vs. Open Tournaments:
o League tournaments are put on by our “league” and free to all wrestlers. These are great tournaments for beginner wrestlers and those who have a few years of experience.
o Open tournaments are for wrestlers who are a little more advance. Open tournaments will have an entry fee and most need to be pre-registered. Please ask your coaches if your wrestler is ready for an open tournament.
- Open tournaments will require all wrestlers to have a USA card will ask for you to pre-register at www.trackwrestling.com