- Fall Clinic Registration Coming Soon
- Congratulations to MHS Boys Varsity Lacrosse - Skyland Conference Champs!
- CHECK YOUR SPAM OR PROMOTIONS IN-BOX FOR MYLC EMAILS
The MYLC is following all guidelines based on the New Jersey Department of Health’s published Guidelines for Operations with regards to sports. Under these guidelines, Lacrosse is categorized as a medium risk contact sport.
In addition, MYLC is following guidelines & procedures from the CDC, the US Lacrosse “return to play” guidelines, and with the Montgomery Township Health Department.
Information can change quickly, therefore our practice plans may also change and that will be relayed out to you immediately.
MYLC puts the safety of our players & coaches as our top priority. In order to do that, we will be implementing the following procedures:
-Upon arrival, players will be met by a coach at a screening station where they will show their covid waiver on the Team Snap app and have their temperature taken
-All coaches, players and volunteers will be asked to submit a waiver prior to each session and have their temperature checked as well.
-Any participant with a temperature of 100.4 or more will not be able to participate
-Players/Parents must wear a mask
-Players can remove their mask once they are on the field with their small group
-Players will be kept in small groups with limited cross over between groups
-Arriving players will be separated from departing players
-Parents will be asked to follow signage and to maintain a 6' distance from other players/parents
-Parents must not congregate to watch practice. Parents can stay in car, walk around the park or stay off to the side with proper distancing from others
Thank you all for being part of our MYLC family. We are looking forward to a safe start
and getting back on the fields!
K-2 Scoopers - 9:00am - 10:15am (check-in screening at 8:45am)
3rd/4th - 9:00am - 10:15am (check-in screening at 8:45am)
5th/6th - 10:30am - 11:30am (check-in screening at 10:15am)
7th/8th - 11:45am - 12:45pm - (check-in screening at 11:30am)
Boys need: Lacrosse stick, helmet, full set of pads (chest, elbow, gloves), athletic cup & mouthguard
7th - 8th - 9:00am - 10:00am (check-in screening at 8:45am)
K-2 Scoopers - 10:15am - 11:15am (check-in screening at 10:00am)
3rd/4th - 10:15am - 11:15am (check-in screening at 10:00am)
5th/6th - 11:30am - 12:30pm (check-in screening at 11:15am)
To register: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/243231
- For practice information, please look under Team & Rosters, and drop down to the team you need.
- Game information will be updated as dates get closer, but all current information is in under the Schedule tab
The mission of the Montgomery Youth Lacrosse Club is to provide:
- The opportunity for boys and girls in Montgomery Township to learn and enjoy lacrosse under the tutelage of dedicated coaches in a safe and structured environment that promotes sportsmanship, allows each player to play and develop their skills at a comfortable pace and that promotes an intensity that will sustain the players enthusiasm through high school.
- Younger players the chance to learn the game of lacrosse without sacrificing other sports and activities vital to their overall and athletic development.
- Proper balance of competitive play and personal development that prepares the student for the next level of competitive lacrosse.
- Education/training of players, coaches and fans about the game of lacrosse while promoting sportsmanship, good work ethics, responsibility and respect for fellow players and the game.
- Support and development of skilled lacrosse players for High School teams.
- Ongoing support and endorsement of players in future endeavors such as college competition and jobs through a strong network of coaches, parents and player.
Club News and Information
MYLC is looking for new Board and Committee members for the 2021 Spring Season. If you're interested in joining the leadership team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lacrosse in the News
- "Lacrosse Muscles Its Way West", Wall Street Journal 2009
- "Spin Right and Shoot Left", New Yorker 2009
- Montgomery High School Spotlight: Montgomery Cougars (NJ). Click here to read about Montgomery Boys Lacrosse team and here for the Montgomery Girls Lacrosse team. Many of the current players are MYLC Alumni
Upcoming Games and Events