- Spring 2020 Registration OPENS on December 1st!
- Congratulations to MHS Boys Varsity Lacrosse - Skyland Conference Champs!
- Scoopers Clinic Registration OPENS December 1st!
The mission of the Montgomery Youth Lacrosse Club is to provide:
- The opportunity for boys and girls in Montgomery Township to learn and enjoy lacrosse under the tutelage of dedicated coaches in a safe and structured environment that promotes sportsmanship, allows each player to play and develop their skills at a comfortable pace and that promotes an intensity that will sustain the players enthusiasm through high school.
- Younger players the chance to learn the game of lacrosse without sacrificing other sports and activities vital to their overall and athletic development.
- Proper balance of competitive play and personal development that prepares the student for the next level of competitive lacrosse.
- Education/training of players, coaches and fans about the game of lacrosse while promoting sportsmanship, good work ethics, responsibility and respect for fellow players and the game.
- Support and development of skilled lacrosse players for High School teams.
- Ongoing support and endorsement of players in future endeavors such as college competition and jobs through a strong network of coaches, parents and player.
Club News and Information
MYLC is looking for new Board and Committee members for the 2020 Spring Season. If you're interested in joining the leadership team, please email email@example.com
Lacrosse in the News
- "Lacrosse Muscles Its Way West", Wall Street Journal 2009
- "Spin Right and Shoot Left", New Yorker 2009
- Montgomery High School Spotlight: Montgomery Cougars (NJ). Click here to read about Montgomery Boys Lacrosse team and here for the Montgomery Girls Lacrosse team. Many of the current players are MYLC Alumni
Upcoming Games and Events