- Go Vikes!!
- One Team One Goal!
- Orange and Black Attack!
- Go North Canton LAX!
There is still time to sign up for Spring 2020 Lacrosse!
Teams grouped: 1st & 2nd, 3rd & 4th, 5th & 6th
- Rental equipment is available
- Practices 2-3 times a week.
- Games & tournaments starting after spring break
Season complete by May 25th
for detailed registration information.
Signups and Information Meeting
Boys 1st through 6th Grade
Wednesday, February 19th – NCMS Cafeteria 6:00 PM
Can’t make the meeting? Signup by emailing Tara @ email@example.com
NO Equipment or Experience Necessary!
Equipment for grades K – 4th is available for a rental fee of $50.00 Teams organized by age and ability. League fees vary by age group. $50 - $125
Tournament and Travel Play!
Teams will play against other local communities and in local tournaments.
Grade Specific and Skill Based Teams!
1st & 2nd Grade Teams, 3rd & 4th Grade Teams, 5th & 6th Grade Teams
Send questions via e-mail to Tara @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday Night Lacrosse League
- When: Wednesday Nights in June & July
- Who: Boys Entering 2nd through 8thGrades
- Where: North Canton Memorial Stadium
- Time: Rising 2nd through 6th 6:00 – 7:00 & Rising 7th& 8th 7:00 – 8:00
- Cost: $40
Hoover Coaches and members of the 2019 Hoover Lacrosse team will be conducting a funand competitivesummer league designed to improve individual skill and understanding of the game.
League Information and Highlights
· Format – 6 v 6 (including goalies) box style lacrosse - all players using short sticks
o Skill based play, stick checks only, NO BODY CHECKS.
· Roster Size – rosters will be limited to 11 and 15 players
· Wednesday Nights; June 12th, June 19th, 26th, & July 10th
o four nights of lacrosse
· Boys are grouped together based on age and skill level
o Rising 2nd - 4thgrades, Rising 5th/ 6thGrades, & Rising 7th/ 8thGrades
· Each day will consist of instruction and a game with two 15 minute running halves.
· All players must have helmet, gloves, shoulder pads, arm guards, mouth guard and protective cup to participate. Cleats (no metal tips) are recommended. Players will provide their own reversible.
For further information, please contact Matt Gregory at (M) 330-280-0520; (W) 330-477-4800 ext. 153 email@example.com
Please sign up the the Summer Lacrosse League remind txt.
Txt @c7fkgk to 81010
Please submit online form and registration fee by Thursday, June 1st(payable to Hoover Lacrosse Boosters, Inc)
Mail to: Summer Lacrosse League – 230 Cordelia ST SW – N. Canton OH 44720
Hoover Vikings get their 200th win!
Mark Stroia Memorial Scholarship
This website has no official affiliation with the North Canton City Schools. It was created and registered on March 5, 2008 to support the North Canton Hoover Vikings Lacrosse programs and the Hoover Viking Lacrosse Boosters Club while providing personal enjoyment for Hoover Viking fans everywhere.Site designed and maintained by Tara Gregory. Property of hoovervikinglacrosse.com, established, March 13, 2012.