- "ONE TEAM - ONE FAMILY"
Varsity - 2019/20 - Voted Sportsmanship Team of the Year for Kingco Conference
JV - 2019/20 C - 2019/20
"One Team - One Family"
To create and promote a positive learning environment that encourages student athletes to learn, develop and grow as individuals and team players, both on and off the court
To be recognized as one of the premier boys' basketball programs in the state of Washington both academically and competitively. To build a program that competes at a high level every year. To help develop life lessons through the game of basketball.
- Work Ethic – Want to work on the days you don’t feel like it
- Focus – Have complete and utter attention to detail
- Discipline – Disciplined to keep going when the going is tough
- High Character – Integrity, Trustworthy, Honesty, Loyalty, Good Decisions
- Commitment – Commitment has no expiration date – You can’t be committed one day and not the next – 100% in
- Sacrifice – Sacrifice is what you are willing to give up for the team to succeed
- Resolve – The ability to come out and do it again and again
- Team Work – We not Me – How can I make my teammates successful
- Having Fun – Enjoy the game you love, enjoy the work, enjoy your teammates
|Congratulations to Varsity Squad & Program-Voted Sportsmanship Team of the year of Kingco 2019.20|
|Congratulations to Ryan Thompson - Selected 2nd Team All Kingco -2019.20|
|Follow Newport Hoops on Instagram!|
|Buy Knights Booster Wear|
|Donate to Newport Boys Basketball Club|
|Varsity Spring League Sign Up Bellevue College 2020|
|JV Spring League Sammamish High School 2020|
Get important messages from Newport High School Boys Basketball by Text & Email