- League Rules and Code of Conduct can be found on the Bulletin Board
Weather Hotline: 464-0600
Scroll to bottom of page for this week's schedule
Due to NP Schools' winter break:
No Blaze Court Time Saturday Fundamentals or Sunday Gym Time Basketball this weekend.
No League Basketball Monday, Feb. 17 and Tuesday, Feb. 18.
Click below for information on two Sunday afternoon Basketball programs beginning after the holidays at the NP Municipal Center Gym.
Registration via NP Rec CommunityPass is required (link above). Open to New Providence residents only.
Please Take Care of our Gyms and Facilities
We are very grateful to be able to run our Recreation basketball program in gyms at the Salt Brook; Allen W. Roberts, the NP Middle School and the Municipal Center.
NP Recreation would like to remind players and parents of the the following policies:
- Only water is allowed in the gyms - no food or sports drinks
- Empty bottles should be taken with you when you leave the gym
- Siblings of players need to be supervised at all times
- No one, including players, should be roaming or playing in the hallways
- Rest rooms at each school and the Municipal Center should be used properly - vandalism or excessive mess will result in the closure of facilities