- League Rules and Code of Conduct can be found on the Bulletin Board
LATEST NEWS (Scroll to bottom of page for this week's schedule)
Weather Hotline: 464-0600
Games Scores (Grades 5 - 8) will be posted on Friday of each week.
Information for COACHES can be found under the FORMS link above.
Basketball Families - Registration is now open for the 2019 Baseball/Softball/T-Ball Season!
Visit www.newprov.org/recreation/youth-sports-leagues for more information regarding programs and leagues (Girls and Boys, K - 8).
NP Recreation thanks the businesses and organizations listed here for their generous support of the 2018 - 2019 basketball season!
Please Take Care of our Gyms and Facilities
We are very grateful to be able to run our Recreation basketball program in gyms at the Salt Brook; Allen W. Roberts, the NP Middle School and the Municipal Center.
NP Recreation would like to remind players and parents of the the following policies:
- Only water is allowed in the gyms - no food or sports drinks
- Empty bottles should be taken with you when you leave the gym
- Siblings of players need to be supervised at all times
- No one, including players, should be roaming or playing in the hallways
- Rest rooms at each school and the Municipal Center should be used properly - vandalism or excessive mess will result in the closure of facilities