THIS SITE IS CURRENTLY BEING USED FOR REGISTRATIONS ONLY!
HOME SITE: NYANOTTINGHAM.COM
***NOW OPEN: 2020 BASEBALL & SOFTBALL REGISTRATION***
Registrations are for T-Ball (ages 4-6), Softball up to 16U (ages 7-16), Little League Baseball up to 12 years old and Babe Ruth baseball level (ages 13-15). Registration for Lamprey River Little League Baseball's Intermediate level (to be played on a 50/70 baseball field), which will be for league age 13 year old children, can be accessed via the following website: https://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=lampreyriverbaseball
*NOTE ON REGISTRATION FEES:
- Final Registration deadline is March 13, 2020. We cannot guarantee placement on a team after this date. If insufficient players register to form a team at a particular level, we will refund payments for that team.
- Registration fees include: T-shirt/team jersey and hat, league charter and insurance fees, equipment and field expenses and other various costs to run the program. NYA is dedicated to keeping fees as low as possible and in doing so does not make a profit. We are an all-volunteer, 501(c)(3) organization.
- When registering and paying online League Line-up now applies an online convenience fee. Their payment system changed in 2019. Unfortunately, application of this "convenience fee" is out of our control.
- Registration fees for the 2020 season will remain the same as the 2019 season.
- If you are in need of financial assistance please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. This information is kept strictly confidential!
If your child is considering trying out for the Nottingham School baseball or softball team, please register for an NYA team. We may not be able to accommodate late registrations after the March 13th registration deadline. If your child determines they will be playing for the school team instead of a recreation team we will refund you once you notify us.
Player evaluations for baseball and softball team assignments will be held on Saturday, March 14, 2020 at Candia Field House beginning at 2 PM (Softball-2 PM to 4 PM & Baseball-4 PM to 7 PM); times will be assigned by player level for all levels up to league age 12 (specific times by age will be communicated out via email and posted on Facebook). In order to ensure proper team placement please have your child attend the evaluation. *Please note for baseball players league ages 11 & 12 there will be a Lamprey River Little League evaluation held on Sunday, 3/22 at the Candia Field House. Additional information will be announced at a later date (league age 11 - 12 baseball players DO NOT have to attend both, only the evaluation on 3/22). *T-Ball and Babe Ruth age children are not participating in evaluations.
- Practices for baseball and softball are expected to start on/around the last week of March weather permitting.
- Nottingham Youth Association Appreciation day at Dick's Sporting Goods in Concord, NH or Newington, NH on 3/20, 3/21 & 3/22
- Town Easter Egg hunt is scheduled for Saturday April 4th (check with the Town Recreation Department for more information).
- Field clean-up scheduled for Saturday April 18th (rain date of April 19th).
- Baseball and Softball games are expected to begin the week of May 3rd.
- 8U Softball jamboree is scheduled for Sunday 5/10 (tentative date right now) in Auburn, NH.
- Opening Day this year will be Saturday May 9th.
- Town Fishing Derby scheduled for May 16th (check with the Town Recreation Department to register!)
For Baseball & Softball we need your help! If you want to volunteer as a Manager, Assistant Coach, Team Parent, Bench Parent, Umpires or in any other capacity that will have regular exposure to children on our baseball fields, please download and complete the Volunteer Application (fillable PDF).
Please read our Code Of Conduct carefully as you will need to acknowledge you and your child reviewed these expectations upon registration! Your child will not be able to play without reviewing and acknowledgement!
*IMPORTANT: For questions about Little League Baseball age requirements please CLICK HERE! or reference the chart below. Please pay special attention to these charts for league age eligibility!
The first Baseball coaches meeting will be held on March 4, 2020 at 6 PM and the first Softball coaches meeting will be held on March 5,2020 at 6 PM at the Blaisdell Memorial Library (downstairs); for baseball please bring your completed volunteer application with you along with a copy of your driver's license. A background check will be performed per Little League Baseball guidelines. Without such a background being performed you CANNOT participate as a volunteer!