- THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SITE
- LET US KNOW HOW WE ARE DOING... SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK
2019-2020 JUNIOR DIVISION CHAMPIONS
REGULAR SEASON: NAVIGANT CREDIT UNION
PLAYOFFS: D. PALMIERI'S BAKERY
2019-2020 SENIOR DIVISION CHAMPIONS
REGULAR SEASON: COUNCILMAN BACCALA
PLAYOFFS: COUNCILMAN BACCALA
2019-20 Gym Usage Requirements
To all NPYBA Members,
Please read the updated requirements below while participating in any sanctioned NPYBA events at all school gyms and facilities. Everyone must adhere to these requirements. It is a privilege for NPYBA and its members to be able to use the school gyms and facilities and in order for NPYBA to keep our partnership with the schools everyone must adhere to the following:
· No food or drinks are allowed in any gym. (excluding water)
· No chairs can be brought into any gym. Only the bleachers may be used (if applicable). NOTE: Gyms that do not have bleachers parents may stand or sit on the floor.
· An adult must accompany a child who needs to use a restroom.
· No one should be in any area of a school other than the gym while at an NPYBA event.
· Please use the specific area of entry for all gyms.
· Gym doors will not be unlocked until a coach arrives. Please do not drop off your child and leave until the coach has arrived.
Thank you, Frank Kiser NPYBA President
|NPYBA Volunteer Form|
Get important messages from North Providence Youth Basketball Assoc. by Text & Email