2020 Northwest Texans Baseball Summer Camp
- Monday, July 13th - Thursday, July 16th
- 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM Daily
Camp is for incoming 1st - 9th graders
- For any specific questions please reach out to Coach Franco email@example.com
Please follow the link below to sign up.
Baseball Booster Board
- For continuing business while the NHS facilities were closed due to COVID-19. Several virtual meetings were conducted. A great turn out in the annual Spring booster members meeting. As it stands, all officers were re-elected.
- For recognizing all seniors on Facebook and Twitter, followed by underclassmen.
- For setting additional plans to recognize seniors- T.B.D.
Coach Franco & Coaching Staff
- For all teams showing great promise by winning several tough games. Having only played the preseason schedule, fans were left with what could of been for district play.
- For finding a way to ease the players pain (especially the seniors) for getting their season cut short.
- For gracefully handling unforeseen circumstances.
For more current updates, follow Northwest HS Texans Baseball on Facebook
Follow NHS Baseball Facebook
OCTOBER 24, 2020
HOSTED BY TEXANS BASEBALL
Join us for lots of fun and great shopping.. we will have: All things girly, painted glassware, Vintage decor, Shabby -Chic furniture, Harvest and Holiday Decorations, BLING, Handbags, Children's clothing & Spirit wear.
October 24, 2020
9:00AM - 4:00PM
Northwest High School
2301 Texans Blvd
Justin, TX 76247
Access to the high school from Hwy 114, FM 156, and I-35W
Admission is a Canned food donation. We partner with Communites in Schools( CIS) to help restock the food pantry.
Booth fees are as follows (and include 1 chair, helpers to unload, parking, and free wifi):
10 x 10 - $100.00
10 X 20 - $150.00
Electricity-$10.00, Tables- $10.00, Additional Chairs $5.00
Baseball players on hand to assist you in setting up your booth. FREE Wifi for Vendors.
Applications are due by October 16, 2020.