- Welcome to Oxford Youth Basketball
2019 / 2020 Registration is Open September 22nd!
Registration for all divisions will open on September 22nd and will remain open until October 20th, Please see the flyer for details, We are offering a register and pay online discount.
Juniors October 22nd
Girls and Seniors October 23rd
Passionate about Basketball?
The Oxford Youth recreational Basketball League is looking for Volunteers to that can help out a few hours a month to ensure we can provide a Recreational Basketball Program for Oxfords Children.
We need help with the following:
Website and Scheduling
Coaches and Director for all Divisions
Equipment (ordering shirts, balls, score books)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wolverines meet for one hour on Saturday mornings, Starting December 14th and running until February 14th. Games, skill developing activities will be run by the Oxford High School Girls Basketball team.
- Pee Wee's meet for one hour on Saturday mornings from the December 14th until last February 28th . Each teams time will rotate between 10am and 1pm.
- Junior Boys and Girls meet once per week, Monday through Friday at 6 or 7 pm for 1 hour, December through March
- Senior Boys and Girls meet Monday through Friday at 7 or 8 pm for 1 hour, December through March
- High School meets Monday through Friday at 9 pm from December through March
League Contact Info
If there are any issues/concerns/problems, please contact league president, Dan Butkievich (email@example.com)
PARKING REQUEST @ QUAKER FARMS
Parents are to use the "BACK" parking lot AT QUAKER FARMS (the one NOT in front of the main entrance), for entering the gym. The doors in the front of the building will be closed from now on. Thanks