- Welcome to Oxford Youth Basketball
HIGH SCHOOL REC BOYS & GIRLS Registration is now OPEN!
DUE DATE – Nov 18th (Sunday) - late fee - $25
High School (9TH Grade to 12th Grade) - $95.00 (team jersey included)
10% OFF 3 OR MORE CHILDREN
Interested in helping make Oxford a Great town for our kids and meeting new people from Oxford?
The Oxford Youth recreational Basketball League is looking for Volunteers to help run the League and start a Travel Basketball Program.
Open Positions Include:
Travel League Director
Website and Scheduling Director
Please contact the board to volunteer
- Wolverines meet for one hour on Saturday mornings from December until March
- Pee Wee's meet on Saturday mornings from December until March for 1 hour. The time rotates from week to week
- Junior Boys and Girls meet once per week, Monday through Friday at 6 or 7 pm for 1 hour, November through February
- Senior Boys and Girls meet Monday through friday at 7 or 8 pm for 1 hour, November through February
- High School meets Monday through Friday at 9pm, with an occasionally High School night that would be 6 through 9pm
League Contact Info
If there are any issues/concerns/problems, please contact league president, Dan Butkievich (firstname.lastname@example.org)
PARKING REQUEST @ QUAKER FARMS
Parents are to use the "BACK" parking lot AT QUAKER FARMS (the one NOT in front of the main entrance), for entering the gym. The doors in the front of the building will be closed from now on. Thanks