- FALL BALL STARTS AUGUST 31ST
- FOLLOW LITTLE LEAGUE COVID-19 GUIDELINES!!
2020 Fall Ball Interleague Rules for Minor and Major Divisions
1. Age Brackets shall consist of: a. Minor League - Players league age 8-9 years old (Those moving up to or returning to 8/9/10 division in 2021.)
b. Major League – Players league age 10-11 years old (Those moving up to or returning to 11-12 division in 2021.) For this year only, 12- year-olds may play Majors in the Fall.
2. Division games shall be played on the following days: a. Minor League - Tuesdays and Fridays @ 6:00 PM, 5:30 if no lights
b. Major League – Mondays and Thursdays @ 6:00 PM, 5:30 PM if no lights.
3. Season will begin 8/31/20 and scheduled through mid-October (weather permitting).
4. Pitchers may not exceed 2 innings per game (may be non-consecutive innings). Little League pitch count rules to be followed.
5. 4-run rule applies in all divisions, except the last inning. The 6th inning will be an open inning, unless the 2-hour time limit of the game is reached; then the score will revert back to the last full inning played.
6. Home Team pays umpire fee.
7. Umpire must be behind home plate (not behind pitcher’s mound).
8. Minor AND Major WILL have a continuous batting order (since the focus of Fall Ball is development).
9. Batter may advance on a dropped 3rd strike in MAJOR LEAGUE ONLY. Batter may NOT advance in Minor League.
10. If necessary, in order to enhance numbers, players from the Minor League may be promoted to Major League. Players may also double roster in the Major League and 50/70 divisions.
11. If necessary, players from the lower age bracket in the Major League may play down to ensure numbers are available to field a team AND players from the upper age bracket in the Minor League divisions may play up to ensure numbers are available to field a team. PLAY DOWN MUST NOT BE ATTEMPTED TO ENHANCE A TEAM.
12. Minor and Major divisions will play with three (3) outfielders. In the Minor Division ONLY, if BOTH coaches agree, four (4) outfielders may be played to get players more field time. If BOTH coaches do not agree (i.e. one wants it and the other does not), three (3) outfielders will be played.
2018 Coach Pitch Fall Ball League Rules
1. Age Brackets shall consist of: a. a. Coach Pitch/Farm League – Players league age 6-7 years old (Those moving up to or returning to coach pitch division in 2019. League age 5 years old can play fall ball coach pitch IF they have played at least 1 year of Tball.)
2. Division games shall be played on the following days: a. Coach Pitch/Farm League- Wednesdays @ 6 PM and Saturdays @ 11:30 AM (2 hr. time limit on Wed. games)
3. Season will begin 9/2/2020 and scheduled through 10/21/18 (weather permitting).
4. All games will be played with a coach pitching to his own team.
5. If the runner is past the mid baseline, there will be a continuation of play for all balls being thrown into the infield. Base runners can try to advance if past the mid base line at risk of being tagged out. However, if the runner HAS NOT passed the mid base line prior to the ball entering into the infield, it is a dead ball and the runner must then return to previous base and CANNOT be tagged out.
6. An overthrown ball at 1st base is a dead ball. The runner cannot advance.
7. Infielders CANNOT play closer than one step in on infield grass.
8. Outfielders MUST me at least 10 feet back from the infield (top of diamond). Coach Pitch will play with four (4) outfielders. In the Coach Pitch division, if BOTH coaches agree, five (5) outfielders may be played to get players more field time. If BOTH coaches do not agree (i.e. one wants it and the other does not), four (4) outfielders will be played.
9. Defensive pitcher MUST be no closer than the pitching rubber & have one foot on pitcher mound dirt.
10. Two defensive coaches will be allowed in the outfield grass area for guidance and direction (Fall Ball is for development).
11. The pitching coach will umpire game (Fall Ball is for development).
12. Regular baseballs to be used for all games.
13. A 4 run limit for every inning except the last inning.
14. There will be NO Tagging-up by any baserunners allowed at this level
|Visit our Fan Shop|