- PANTHER PROUD
- THE HOME OF SCHOLARS AND CHAMPIONS
- Join our mailing list for up to date info
Attention: ALL RPHS BOOSTERS:
Please use the new link “RPHS Sports Online Store” located
to your LEFT
To find Specific Sign Ups such as:
- 2016-2017 Panther Pride Memberships (New) updated 6/13/16
- 2016-2017 Volleyball Food Truck Frenzie & Bingo Night (New) updated 8/9/2016
CLICK HERE to access our online Store!
ONLINE RANK ONE FORMS 2016-2017
ATTENTION ALL RPHS ATHLETES - GET YOUR FORMS IN ONLINE TODAY!!!
These must be submitted online in order for you to participate in ANY SPORTS!!!!
2016-2017 FBISD Rank One Sports Online Forms
- Easily Track your Athlete's Paperwork
- Simplify the paper Submission Process
- Take advantage of other upcoming upgrades
Athletic Physical Examination Expiration Guideline Change and 2016-17 FBISD Athletic Physicals Exam
- The FBISD athletic department is making a change in practice during the 2016-17 school year to the annual pre-participation physical examination requirements.
- This transition year will allow parents, students, and guardians to adjust the scheduling of their physical examination and create a consistent renewal period for all participants.
- All student athlete physicals must be performed on or after May 1st and will not expire until July 31st of the next school year (May 1, 2016 to July 31, 2017) and continue on this cycle.
- This new change in practice will prevent a student from not being able to participate due to an expired physical examination on the date of a game or competition.
Click Here to print/view the Athletic Physical Examination Expiration Guideline Change and
2016-17 FBISD Athletic Physicals Exams Flyer.